Chapter 37

The Dare that Leads to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You tried to move away as he sat down at the corner. It was silent in the library and there's not much person around. Kris saw me feeling uncomfortble. He was about to talk to L.Joe when his cellphone rang. You sighed in relief cause you don't want him and L.Joe talking personal stuffs between the both of you.

Kris took out his phone in irritation and look at the caller I.D. He widen his eyes and answered the phone call. He gave you a last look before heading outside as if it was an emergency or something. You facepalmed in disbelief because Kris left you and L.Joe alone which made it awkward.

L.Joe was staring at you and you couldn't take it everytime you see his face so you walk pass him. He suddenly grab your arms which made you spun around. You couldn't believe that he did that. 

"I'm really sorry Hei!" L.Joe apologized as he look at you with a frown face, still holding your arms.

"I'm sorry but I don't know who Hei is." You coldy replied as you shook your arms off so that L.Joe won't be holding your arms.

"I swear I didn't want to break up with you! I really love you until.... now..." L.Joe tried to explain. 

The flashbacks a few years ago went running back into your mind. You felt hurt that time and you wanted to forget about it but you can't get over with it.

 

Flashbacks...

At Busan.....

You were smiling widely as you bake chocolate cake for your 2nd anniversary with L.Joe. You and L.Joe has been together for 2 years. Your relationship with him was strong. The both of you were always sweet with each other, even if the both of you fight, he will always apologize first and you forgave him. He is the only guy you trusted since most of the guys were just playing with girls' heart but L.Joe was sincere. 

"This will be the perfect day!" you smiled as you stared at your finished chocolate cake. You clasped your hands together and placed the cake inside a red box. You smiled again as you remembered on how you met him.

You and L.Joe met when you were in 10 years old . He was your classmate. You were alone in the conrner of the classroom and you really envy your classmates who were playing.Then, a boy approached you.

"Do you want to play with us?" he ask as he gave you a warm smile. "I'm L.Joe by the way, and you?"

You slowly raised your head up because this was the first time someone approached you. Normally, you were alone playing by yourself cause no one wanted to invite you in to play with them.

"Can I?" you ask with a soft voice.

"Sure you can!" the little L.Joe smiled as he held his hands out.You stared at him before smiling at him. "I'm Chunhei." you smiled as you grab his hand and the two of you went running around, playing. You are very happy that time.

He would often joke around you and you would playfully smack him. This made your relationship with him closer. He was your only bestfriend. He would always stay by your side. This went on for a few years.

 

 

You and L.Joe were now 5 years of being bestfriend. How funny that the both of you will celebrate your 5th anniversary friendship. L.Joe is 16 years old while you're 15.

"Our 5th year of being bestfriends!" You yelled as you stretched your arms and la

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter