Chapter 7

The Dare that Leads to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

About thinking your plan for your investigatory project, you suddenly had an idea on what to do. You knew it would be a perfect project and it's easy enough to do it.

"How about making a soap from a fruit extract!" you recommended as you look at Kris to see if he agrees on it.

Kris really seem busy so he didn't bother answering and just finishing a bundle of paperworks. His hands were fast in writing that he finished a set already but there are many sets to go.

You went near him and stood beside him taking a peek at his paperworks. You realized that the paperwork his doing is a job for a business man.

"Are you already working as a business man??" you ask suddenly. After you realized what you have done, you covered your mouth in shame.  I can't believe I just said that! Keep your mouth shut Choi Chunhei!

Kris looked at you with his piercing glare that sent shivers through your spines. You gulped before saying, "I'm sorry...."

Kris continued writing his paperworks.

"Where is your parents by the way?" you suddenly ask again and you facepalmed yourself. Shut it mouth!

"My parents are on abroad." He replied coldly for your stupid mouth to shut up.

"Is it because of work?" you ask again but you wouldn't stop because you were too curious.

Kris took a deep sigh before blurting all of these words, " They don't ing work! All they do is vacation! They are giving me their damn paperworks because they say I'm too smart! I'm the one who's working here and I always finish these craps in the morning. I barely get enough sleep!"

You could see in his eyes that he's angry and tired. You really didn't know this was his life. You felt pity for him.

"Oh! I'm sorry." You apologized to him. You looked at your phone and it's already 9pm. I didn't know time swept so fast. My mom must be worried!

"I need to go now. I'll finish the projec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter