Chapter 32

The Dare that Leads to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*~Okay, so chapter 31 is obviously boring so in this chapter, I'm going to put alot of exciting stuffs! I hope I would get alot of good comments~

 

"Oh......." Miyoung and Sooyoung nodded their head as they understood your explanation.

You tried explaining to them every details about what happened. You told them about the cave up to kicking Kris and holding his hands. They seemed to understand somehow that's why you felt relieved after all the embarrassing details you told them. The three of you were inside the tent.

"Good that you understood." you said with a relieved tone.

"But why did you kick him? You still have a dare to do." Miyoung ask with a curious look.

You facepalmed your face and mumbled, "I don't think I can do that."

"Why?" Sooyoung and Miyoung ask in unison. They scooted closer to you while hugging their knees wanting to listen to your answer.

You heaved a deep breathe and blurted, "I hate him!" 

Miyoung formed a grin on her face and patted your back, "It's okay but I reminded you that hate will bloom to love."

"Yeah. You know, I heard about this story about a guy and a girl who hate each other. As months flew by, they became the most perfect couple in their school. Everyone envied their sweet relationship." Sooyoung butted in while faking a tear of happiness as she told the story.

Before you could protest, the three of you heard Mr.Kang saying to come to the campsite this instant.

"Let's head to the campsite." you said as you crawled out of your tent while Miyoung and Sooyoung trailed behind you.

-----------------

"Students!" Mr.Kang hollered as he grab the students' attention. "We will be having a short couple game!" Mr.Kang cheered as he clap his hands.

Everyone started pumping their fist in the air especially the boys while the other students are complaining. You were standing with crossed arms having this annoyed reaction. You would often glance at Kris and saw him smiling and laughing with Exo members. You suddenly softened at the sight you were seeing. Kris was laughing alot with his buddies and you haven't seen him smile as much as this. 

You suddenly went back to reality and shook your thoughts off as you listened to Mr.Kang.

"We will be having PEPPERO GAME!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter