Chapter 25

The Dare that Leads to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why?" you ask furrowing your brows at him.

Kris glanced at the others and he tilted his chin pointing at the rest of the Exo members. "They all have partners. It's not like I want to partner with you anyway." Kris scoffed glaring at you.

You turn your heads in his direction and he was right. Lay has a partner already. Xiumin also have a partner. All of the Exo members have partners already including your bestfriends. You frowned at their direction and you could see that Lay and Xiumin was smiling at you. *I can't believe them. They ask me to partner up with them and they ended up having their own partners.*

You spun your head back at Kris and Kris was giving you a see-i-told-you look. You rolled your eyes and you could see that Sehun is approaching you.

"Chunhei, I'm sorry if I was not able to partner up with you. I promised someone that I'll partner up with him." Sehun said as he panted.

"It's okay oppa." you beamed at him and you could see that Kris looks pissed. *Aish! Weird guy.*

"Anyways, I'll be seeing you later~" Sehun smiled as he patted your head before dashing away.

You waved at Sehun then you turned your head back at Kris. *He was right anyway.* You were about to agree because he does have a point. Before you could utter a word, someone butted in.

"Oppa!! Partner up with me!" Hae Ra butted in while clinging into Kris' arms as she gave you dirty look.

You look pissed as ever. The truth is that you're pissed because it is mean for someone to in someone's conversation. It rather shows that Hae Ra is disrespectful for butting in without saying excuse me or anything. You hated people with n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter