Chapter 21

The Dare that Leads to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You and Sehun just got down from the bus and the two of you started walking at the sidewalk heading to your house which was a few walks away.There was silence when the two of you were still walking. Sehun was quiet and you were worried.

You arrived infront of your house already and you smiled at him, "I guess I'm here. Thanks for walking me home oppa." 

Sehun smiled and waved his hands bidding goodbye before walking away but you suddenly pulled him for an embrace which his eyes grew wide.

"Are you mad oppa?" you ask.Your head still burried in his chest.

Sehun was shock by the sudden action and he smiled and patted your head bringing you to an even tighter hug.

"Why will I? you did nothing wrong." Sehun smiled while you pulled away from the hug and smiled brightly at him. No one can resist you, Chunhei-ah.

"Thanks oppa!" you beamed. "I'll be going in." you smiled as you unlock the main door on your house.

Sehun waved at you before walking away.

"Oh, please be safe as you go home oppa! bye~" you shouted and Sehun waved back before nodding his head.

 

"I'm home~" you chimed when your umma suddenly pop out from the kitchen.

"What happen to your head, dear??" your mother ask while holding a spatula pointing at your head. "Did you go home alone?"

"It's just an accident awhile ago during P.E, relax mom, I'm feeling better." you smiled pointing at your head. "and Sehun oppa walked me home."

"Be careful next time." your mother reminded you. "and I guess that Sehun is really nice."

"He really is." you chimed. "What's for dinner? I'm hungry." you ask as you patted your empty stomache.

Your mother chuckled, "I made alot of food today so you better eat it."

"I will." you pump your fist in the air before heading to the dining room before you began digging in.

____________________________________

The next day has arrive and your head was already healing. You were in homeroom class when Mr.Kang announce something that caught everyone's attention.

"Class! I have good news for you~" Mr.Kang sang.

The whole class was on commotion because they were really curious.

"Quiet!" Mr.Kang growled making everyone quiet. Mr.Kang cleared his throat before proceeding, "We will be having school camping starting tomorrow."

Everyone went pumping fist in the air and they were really excited even you do. Yes! School campi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter