Chapter 15

The Dare that Leads to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm done!" you screamed in joy as you finish the last classroom while wiping your sweat with your palms.

It was already 7pm and you packed your things hurrying to go home to study Math and History quiz tomorrow. After packing your things, you hurried your way out when you bumped onto someone.

"Oofff!" you groaned as you hit someone hard.

"I'm so sorr-" you bowed down when you realize it's Sehun.

"Chunhei! What are you still doing here?" Sehun ask in shock seeing you're still in school.

You rubbed the back of your neck and replied, "Well, I got detention so I cleaned all the classrooms."

Sehun ruffled your hair and said, "Why are you on detention?"

You bit your bottom lip before answering, "I didn't pay attention in class and...........I ju-st used an inappopriate word infront of Mr.Kang."  Darn it! Sehun oppa will think of me I'm bad for saying bad words!

Sehun nodded his head. "What about you oppa?" you ask.

"Oh! I just went back here to grab my History book!" Sehun beamed showing off his history book.You nodded your head. "Are you going home already?" Sehun added.

You nodded your head again. "Well, looks like I'll be walking you home." Sehun smiled.

You shook your head and said, "I can walk home by myself oppa.besides,It's late already, you should go home also." 

"No,I don't mind.infact, there are alot of byuntaes these days by the streets at night." Sehun said with a reassuring smile. 

"No, It's okay.I can defend myself anyway." you replied showing your taekwondo move.

Sehun chuckled and patted your head, "Are you sure you're going to be fine?" 

"Of course oppa!" you beamed giving him a 2 thumbs up. 

Sehun smiled and ask shyly, "Can we exchange numbers? you know, so I can text you if you got home safely?" 

You nodded, "Sure!" The two of you exchanged numbers.

"I'll be going now!" you said as you bid goodbye to Sehun. Sehun waved back at you and you happily walk away.

.......................

You were walking down the quiet dark street alley heading to the bus stop. You were walking quietly but you felt that someone is following behind you so you quicken your pace. You were about to get out in the dark alley when someone grabbed you and covered your mouth.

"Mffpphh-" you widen your eyes in shock as you tried shouting but your mouth was covered by his hands. 

You hold both of your hands in his arms and you do your shoulder throw at him and he successfuly landed hard on the grown.

"Ouch. What the hell woman?!" Kris boredly scold you as he got up from the ground.

"Kris!!" you gasped as you covered your mouth in shock. What the hell is this douchebag doing?

"Why are you doing here!" you mumbled at him completely frustrated on what he had done to you.

"Oh.. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter