Chapter 17

The Dare that Leads to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

School has ended and you were getting your things that are needed in your locker to take home when Miyoung and Sooyoung approaches you.

"Chunhei!" They called me in unison.

"What?" you ask still irritated at what happen earlier. I hate having a tutor!

"Good luck for the tutoring later~" Sooyoung chimed as she gave you a thumbs up.

"Good luck my ." you muttered under your breathe as you rolled your eyes while getting the books you need.

"Anyways, do your best and don't forget you have a dare to accomplish~" Miyoung sang as she gave your two thumbs up. "Kris is too kind."

You slammed your locker hard and said, "Kris Wu is not what you think he is."

"Then what?" They ask in unison.

"Well, umm... he's somewhat weird." you said while crossing your arms. "He talks to me then ignores me then talks to me then ignores then talks to me then ignores me then ta-"

"Enough." Sooyoung said as she sshhed you. "I think that's the sign of love." Sooyoung giggled forming a wide grin on her face.

"Your right!" Miyoung smiled and hi-fived Sooyoung.

"What are you sa-" you tried to scold them but they ran away. "See you later at the cafe~" you heard Miyoung yell and they scurried away with Sooyoung. Psh. They are such a bunch of freaks. I wonder how did I befriend them.

You were about to walk away when you saw Kris leaning in the lockers. You started to walk away.

"Yah! What time will I tutor you?!" you heard Kris yell and you spun around and walk near him face-to face. He has a blank expression on. Oh my... Kris is so handsome especially in a closer angle....Omg! What am I saying?!

"Just come around 9 at my house." you said pretending you didn't care. 

"What? 9? I still have paperworks." Kris protest. 

"Well, I have a shift you know." you said sarcastically. "and it's your fault for agreeing to Mr.Kang."

"But I did it for plus points." Kris shot back and you took a deep breathe.

 

Flashbacks...

"Bwwooh?!" you and Hae Ra gasped in unison.

"Kris, It's your decision if you agree on tutoring Chunhei." Mr.Kang said as he narrowed his eyes at Kris who was thinking whether he should agree or not. It's taking along time and Mr.Kang got frustrated so he said, "You'll g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter