Chapter 39

The Dare that Leads to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

School ended up so fast that it was already dismissal. You, Miyoung and Sooyoung met by your lockers.

"Chunhei, I heard that he is here." Miyoung whispered as she gave you a worried look.

"Don't worry Chunhei, we are always here by your side." Sooyoung added as she patted your shoulder and gave you a small smile that cheered you up a little.

"Thanks guys." you smiled at them feeling thankful that you have true friends beside you.

Miyoung and Sooyoung already knew about you and L.Joe from the past since you told them because they were the first friends you had in Seoul High.

"Are you gonna give up on the dare thing?" Miyoung ask which was a whisper as she lean in closer to you.

You were still thinking of that dare when you finally realize that the dare will help you move on. If you made Kris fall inlove with you, you would see if his attitudes will change towards you. If possible, you could fall inlove with him too which would make you forget L.Joe and the horrible past.

You smirked and said, "I will not give up!"

 

 

 

 

 

You were now walking to your part-time job since you were trying to save money so you didn't took the bus. Miyoung and Sooyoung already left since they have assignments to do.

You were walking when suddenly you felt a drop of water hit your head. You looked up and you could see that it's starting to rain. You were in a bad situation since you didn't brought your umbrella with you because earlier, it was a sunny day.

*Aish!* you were now soaked. You couldn't find any place where there are covers because all the people walking immediately positioned themselves there. You were now showering on the rain. You heaved a deep sigh and sat down by the bench since you were soaked already and you're tired of walking.

*Why does this have to be a unlucky day...* you thought as you stared at the road when you suddenly feel that there's no rain pouring you. You gasp and stared at the road because it was still raining. You look up and saw a male holding an umbrella but you couldn't see his face much.

"Woman, you're soaking wet." Kris suddenly blurted as he move the umbrella a little to give more accessed to his face.

"Kris..." you mumbled pouting at him as you stood up.

"Where are you heading?" Kris ask not giving any reaction onto his face.

"Part-time..." you replied as you hug yourself since you're cold because you are already soaked.

Kris stared at you then he let you hold the umbrella which you gladly hold it. He removed his jacket and placed it on your shoulder as he reach for the umbrella back. You were shock by his act

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter