Chapter 9

The Dare that Leads to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You woke up the next day. It's a typical day for you since you're going to work at the cafe. You stretched your arms as you yawn feeling quite energetic today. You went downstairs to eat your breakfast which is cereal and bread. Your umma was awake preparing you your cereal and bread.

"Good morning umma~" you sang smiling at your mother brightly. 

Your mother placed your cereal on the table patting your head, "Morning sweetie~ here's your breakfast."

You smiled at her and said, "Thanks for the food." before digging in while your mother just chuckled at your energetic attitude.

After washing you placed your empty bowl in the sink and you grabbed the gloves and sponge to wash your dish when your mother grabbed your wrist.

"Sweetie~ leave this to me." your mother smiled as she grabbed your gloves and sponge and started scrubbing the bowl. "Besides, you still have work dear."

You smiled at your caring mother and nodded, "Ne~ I'll go wash up now."

You hurried your way upstairs and went straight to your bathroom to have a warm bath. After that, you change onto your uniform for your work which is a waitress uniform.

*Imagine you were wearing this with a knee high black socks and a black 3-inch heels*

You hurried downstairs and quickly gave your mother a peck on the cheeks.

"Bye Umma~ I'll be back later." you smiled as you bid goodbye to your mother. 

"Take care, sweetie~" your mother beamed as she bid goodbye to you.

You went to your house and walked to the bus stop and waited for the bus.

--------------------------------

"Psst... Have you found a way to do your dare?" Miyoung ask as she wiggled her eyebrows while preparing an expresso for the customer.

You didn't thought for a plan yet but you're sure that it'll work, "Why yes~ " you replied smirking at Miyoung who just nodded her head.

It was a busy day for the both of you since there's alot of customers during weekends. You always put your best smile to every customer and served them which made them quite happy about the service. You were doing this for your mother to help earn money after your father had left you. You got used to this job since the day you were a freshman. You also got the hang of wearing high heels.

*Cling Cling~*

"Ohh~ another customers! It seems they are many." Miyoung said as she pointed the customers which you didn't see because it's too far. "Go serve them Chunhei! You're the best when it comes to customers."

You nodded and you pumped your fist in the air say

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter