Chapter 12

The Dare that Leads to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You ended up treating Kris and Tao a bubble tea drink. Tao was an exception since it's his birthday but what you hate is that Kris having the guts to ask you to treat him bubble tea when he's FREAKING RICHH! You didn't deny anymore because of the book saying, 'Do something considerate for your man.' 

"Thanks mei mei!" Tao said as he ruffled your hair. 

You smiled brightly at him thinking that he isn't bad at all because when you first saw him, you thought he was some sort of gangstar and bad boy but the truth is, he is just an innocent little panda. Maybe what I thought of Exo is wrong.... maybe they are not some flirty byuntaes well, maybe the douchebag is.

"You know mei mei, this is the greatest gift I have ever received." Tao smiled lifting his bubble tea drink. 

You smiled at him thinking that why a simple bubble tea would make the greatest gift for Tao rather than Kris' gift which is an expensive Gucci backpack.

Kris widedned his eyes and glared at Tao, "Maknae, you just said that my gift is the greatest that you have ever received!" 

Tao shook his head and wagged his index finger in Kris' face, "Sorry gege, I change my mind. Mei mei's gift is the best!" Tao gave you a friendly hug before pulling away.

You glanced at Kris who was green in envy because he wants his gift for Tao will be the greatest. haha take that you douchebag!

-----------------------------------------

"Luhan hyung! Let's head to bubble tea store!" Sehun said as he grabbed Luhan and pulled him towards the bubble tea store. "I missed drinking bubble tea."

"Sehun-ah, isn't that Chunhei, Kris hyung and Tao?" Luhan ask and narrowed his eyes in your direction inside the bubble tea store.

Sehun looked at where Luhan is looking and he gasped, "It's them! Let's go!" with that, Sehun pulled Luhan and ran to bubble tea store.

Sehun and Luhan sneakily went inside the store and he spotted you facing them your back and Tao's back while Kris' was across you. They planned on scaring you so Luhan sshhed Kris and Kris just smirked and continue drinking his bubble tea.

Sehun then poked your arms and whispered, "Chunhei......"

"AAhhhh!" you screamed on top of your lungs when you accidentaly slapped Sehun's face.

"Ouch!" Sehun winced in pain as he touch his red cheek from your slap. Omo!!! What have I done! I slapped Sehun oppa's face!

"Mianhe Sehun oppa!" you quickly got on your senses and cupped Sehun's cheek softly. Aish! I should really control my actions!

"It's okay, It does not hurt anymore." Sehun lied as he slapped the air like signaling it's nothi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter