Chapter 31

The Dare that Leads to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Smiling while sleeping, you felt very warm and secured through out the night and the morning. You were wrinkling your nose while hugging your pillow tighter. This was indeed the very first time you could sleep comfortably without any distractions.

You were mumbling words that cannot be understand. "Mmfhjkklll....."

Soon you spoke, still asleep. "I wanna hug you more~ mdjffkkg...."

You tightened your grip on your pillow as you pulled it closer to you.  You could hear mumbles but you didn't care cause you want your huggable pillow. As soon as you pulled it closer, you heard groaning which irritates you. You didn't mind at first but you were getting annoyed. So you slowly flickered your eyes open with a wide eyes that are bigger than D.O's.

You were lying beside Kris and what's worse is, the both of you were hugging each other tightly like you don't like to let go of each other. You panicked and glance at your body feeling relieved that you still had your clothes on.Your face was full of shock and on the same time was a shade of red.

*What the hell?? ar-e w-e do-ing?!!!!*

"Chun-hei.... Mdfjkgkk...." Kris mumbled squeezing you with his strong arms which made you unable to breathe.

You're starting to get pale cause you can barely breathe. Instead of letting you go, He burried his head on your neck which made you 100x redder.

"YAHH!!!" you yelled as you kick him off the bushes. He fell off hitting the hard ground while he yelp in pain.

"What the hell?!" Kris groaned as he rub his eyes.

You pointed at him and glared, "You! What did you do to me?!"

Kris looked confuse so she shrug and ask, "What do you mean?"

"You were hugging me , sleeping with me and blah blah blah...." you explained feeling annoyed.

Kris blinked several times and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter