Chapter 30

The Dare that Leads to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The both of you arrived infront of the campsite. Kris slowly put you down the ground as you unwrap your arms on his neck. The both of you went inside the campsite.

You heard some awful noise but you can't seem to spot it. Kris finally spotted Mr.Kang as he nudge your arms signalling the he already found Mr.Kang. You turned to Kris and he was pointing at the corner.

The both of you started to walk near Mr.Kang. And there was Mr.Kang, sleeping on the bench while snoring so loud. He was lying there peacefully like a pig.

Kris and you stared at each other as if sending a signal if you should wake Mr.Kang up or not. Kris then nudge Mr.Kang's arms.

"Mr.Kang, wake up." Kris said in a deep voice. Mr.Kang was smiling weirdly and he didn't seem to hear Kris.

Kris grew frustrated because he was tired and sleepy, "MR.KANG! WAKE UP!"

Mr.Kang jolted up from his sleep and step on the bench and did a karate pose, "Who are you?!!!"

As Mr.Kang saw you and Kris standing there with a weird face, he cleared his throat got down from the bench and calmy said, "Sorry.. Where's the picture?"

Kris and you kept quiet. Mr.Kang narrowed his eyes at the both of us.

"Mr.Kang, w-e didn't get to the very end of the cave." you spoke up while looking down ashamed that you are a coward.

"It's true sir. We don't have the pic with us." Kris said.

"And why is that?" Mr.Kang ask while folding his arms.

"Chunhei saw a white lady and she ran away crying." Kris blurted out which made you froze on your place.

"Kris!!! You little-" you tried to whack him when the both of you heard Mr.Kang chuckled.

"Why are chuckling Mr.Kang? It's true that I saw a ghost." you protested as you thought that he was chuckling because you were going crazy by seeing weird things.

"You kids, the white lady you are referring is my female friend." Mr.Kang laughed till he was crying from laughing.

"What?" You ask, confused.

"I said to her that we'll be having a creepy activity and I ask her if she could help me out. She said that she will be the ghost to scare the students." Mr.Kang explained.

"Oh..." you said feeling embarrassed as ever. You cou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter