Chapter 11

The Dare that Leads to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kris gege! I want that!" Tao whined as he pointed at a Gucci backpack for men.

"Sir? May I help you with something?" The saleslady ask as she curled her hair behind her ears totally interested with kris and his handsome face.

Kris heaved a sigh and ask the saleslady, "how much for that backpack?" Tao's love for Gucci is damn horrible! I mean the price is horrible!

The saleslady walks forward to the backpack and brought it to Kris while looking at the price inside. 

"Sir, it cost 1,500,000 won." the saleslady said with a seductive tone as if she was flirting with him. 

Kris was shock by the price and he turned his head to Tao who was pouting and pleading. His eyes where gonna tear up any moment now if he haven't bought the backpack yet.

"I'll take that backpack." Kris boredly said and the saleslady nodded happily since she was able to sell it to someone.

Tao smiled widely and he beamed, "Thanks gege!! This is the best birthday gift I have ever received!"

Kris just rolled his eyes and muttered under his breathe, "You forced me to buy you silly panda."

Good thing Tao didn't hear it or else he would be mad and he would wushu all the people in here. As soon as Kris paid for the backpack, he handed the paperbag to Tao and Tao was smiling widely as happy as ever.

"I'll use this often, gege.." Tao smiled and Kris smiled back and ruffled his hair as they exited the store.

The members went splitting with different stores. Kris and Tao were together to buy his Gucci.

Kris and Tao were walking heading to another store when Tao spotted something.

"Gege! It's your girlfriend!" Tao gasped as he pointed at you from afar who was busy reading a book while drinking bubble tea inside the bubble tea store.

----------------------------------

You were in the Bubble Tea Store drinking your all time favorite, chocolate flavored drink. You were also reading the 1st book you have purchased which is entitled "8 Ways to Make a Guy Fall for You". This were written on the book you have purchased. You only looked first the steps before reading their descriptions.

1.Smile well and often

2.Show the man the best version of yourself.

3.Be a little mysterious.

4.Always leave him wanting more.

5.Try some subtle, ongoing flirting.

6.Do something considerate for your man.

7.Be a positive force in his life.

8.Above all, don't try to force it.

 

You were a little confused because so far, you're doing the wrong thing. You soon red the descriptions of each and every steps.  So far, you are only doing #1 and #2. You looked at the rest of the numbers and you realize you're gonna do the other way around if you haven't seen this book yet.

Mysterious eh? So...I can't actually tell him my past... well okay.

You soon got the idea and you actually have to 'leave him wanting more'. Ohh~ he should make the firs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter