Chapter 47

The Dare that Leads to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Earlier, after Kris had walked out, Mr.Kang didn't bother him anynore since you know that Mr.Kang has a little thing for Kris. How gay right? 

After class has ended you made your way out of your classroom to find Kris. You needed to find him right now because you feel like apologizing to him after you have ignore him. You heart tells you that you need to find him. You have fallen inlove with the guy you hated before. You just wanted to be friends with him again and it doesn't matter anymore if he still loves Li Hua.

You search at the cafeteria but he was not there. You search at the library but he is not there. You searched every classroom but still no sign. You started walking like a lost puppy.

*Where is he?* you thought as you scratch your head.

Finally, you started walking by the school garden to breathe some fresh air. You were all tired because of the running you did to find that idiot Kris. 

You sat under the tree you usually sit and rest your back on its trunk. Random things went straight into your head. You didn't know why every second you think of Kris, makes your heart beat faster. You finally admitted to yourself that you fall even more to him. You wanted to deny that feeling but you couldn't.

"Where is that Kris...." you said to yourself as you scratch your head in frustration.

"Yah!" you heard someone say which you were familiar that it was Kris.

You look around the field and saw nothing. You furrowed your brows and ignore the voice. 

"I must be crazy already.. His voice kept ringing on my head.." you mumbled as you slowly closed your eyes.

"Yah! ahjumma!" you heard his voice again.

You flick your eyes open and saw no one. you quickly stood up and observe around but still there is no sign of Kris. 

"I'm already crazy!" you mumbled as you whacked your head.

"Stop hitting yourself.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter