Chapter 13

The Dare that Leads to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Class!" Mr.Kang called the class and everyone turned there direction to him."We will be having a quiz on Math and History tomorrow." 

It was a typical day in school. After hearing the announcement made by Mr.Kang, the class went wild. They were groaning and you just stared at Kris who was busy doing his assignment. You simply can't forget that night and you don't know why.

 

Flashback

You were walking alone to the bus stop at night after you left the bubble tea store. You waited for the bus when you heard someone ran behind you.

"Yah! Woman!" Kris panted hard as he catch up with you.

You were shock, why the hell would Kris Wu follow you.

"What are you doing?" you ask him with a shock face on. What the hell is this douchebag doing?!

There was a silence between the two of you when he muttered, "I'll walk you home."

It was soft but it's enough for you to hear. Is this true? Kris Wu? Walking me home? This douchebag?

"O-okay..." you stuttered looking at the ground when the bus came into your way. I can't believe I'm stuttering infront of Kris Wu! What is wrong with me?!

You went inside the bus first then Kris trailed behind you. When you got inside the bus, the seats were full and occupied, some people went standing holding the pole. You and Kris then went standing and you gabbed the pole tightly while Kris was infront of you facing his face.

Usually during weekends, alot of people went to Myeongdong and at night, the bus is always full with passengers from Myeongdong.

The ride went weird since there was silence between the two of you. You weren't talking to each other.

Then, unexpectedly, the bus went to a stop and people leaned forward with the sudden stop. The worst thing is that when the sudden stop happened, you leaned forward and hit Kris' chest. It was indeed a weird feeling for you.

Kris looked at you and you bowed your head low feeling embarrassed as ever. Kris on the other hand grew shock but instantly replaced it with a blank face on.

A couple of minutes, it's your stop already and you were nervous to say to Kris that it's your stop now.

"Uhh..Kri-s? It's my stop now." you said confidently earning a nod from him.

He leaned closer to y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter