Chapter 6

The Dare that Leads to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm so sorry.... It's my fault." He apologized as he hand his hand to you to help you stand up.

You looked up slowly to only realized that the guy is from Exo. What the hell?! This byuntae just bumped me! I'm gonna teach him a lesson!

Before you could do anything you remembered what Miyoung has said to you. The flashbacks just hit you.

Miyoung slightly chuckled, "Chunhei, all guys are different.."

"Well, they are all the same in my eyes." you shot back as you close your eyes looking away and you arms still crossed.

Miyoung gave you a stern look into your eyes as you slowly opened your eyes. You don't want to be stubborn when with Miyoung and Sooyoung because they are only your bestfriends.

"Oh fine... I guess I'll try to change my attitude towards boys.." you sigh as you give in and Miyoung just chuckled at your face.

"Good." Miyoung smiled.

------------

I promised Miyoung to treat guys better, I guess this guy is a good one, offering his hand to help me.

Without thinking twice, you grabbed his hands as his mascular hands pulled you up from the ground. You looked at him as you realized it's Sehun. 

Sehun looked at you as he realized you were the girl earlier at lunch time. It's her.

"Oh, thanks Sehun-ssi and I'm sorry for bumping you." You bowed down before walking away but Sehun grabbed your wrist and you look back at him. What does this weirdo wants?

"Uh... Ma-y I k-now wh-at's you-r na-me?" Sehun stuttered because he was a very shy person.

You chuckled to yourself as you thought of how shy he is. Maybe he isn't that kind of ert freaks.

"It's Chunhei, Choi Chunhei." you smiled at him. "Well, I better get going." you smiled once again at him and waved a goodbye sign before walking away.

"Chunhei...I knew she's something special." Sehun mumbled while smiling widely as he walks away.

-------------

You were walking outside the school gates heading to the bus station when someone caught your eye.

Kris.

He was walking on the other side heading to his chauffeur who was waiting inside his limosine. You suddenly thought of the investigatory project that is due in a few days, so you cross the road and jog towards him slapping his bag to gain your attention.

"Yah!" you called Kris as you pat his backpack.

Kris didn't pay any attention instead, he quicken his pace. Aish! It's this crazy woman again.

You were still so stubborn that you also quicken your pace quickly blocked his path with both of your arms stretch. Kris' look was annoyed.

"What is it crazy woman?" Kris mumbled beneath his breathe.

You grew irritated by calling you 'crazy woman'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter