Chapter 22

The Dare that Leads to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hello~ ^^ Please check out my 2nd fic starring Kai and You. When a ert Strikes

Kris' POV

I was about to get in the car when I forgot to get my book. I called my chauffeur to wait while I get back inside the school to get my book. 

I was walking down the hallways when I heard a familiar voices on the other side so I ran up only to find Hae Ra and Chunhei. I saw Hae Ra slap Chunhei for the first time. I saw that Chunhei was not affected by it but Hae Ra was about to slap her. I knew he was wrong so I called her.

"Stop it Hae Ra!" I coldly said and glared at her. I ran nearer to them. I could see that Chunhei seems relieved.

I had no choice since this is already physical. I'm just siding those who are right.

"What are you doing?" I ask coldly raising my brows glaring at her.

"Op-pa...I ju-"

"Will you stop calling me oppa?! You're older than me!" I said in disgust. Well, it's the truth anyways. She is older than me and I don't like noonas to call me oppa. I glance at Chunhei who I think was holding back her laughter. I could see her looking down while biting her lower lip to prevent from laughing.

I was about to say something when Chunhei suddenly said, 

"I need to go, bye." she waved at us and walked away leaving me in disbelief. I thought that she will thank me but I guess she ran away. It's disappointing.

I glared at Hae Ra once more before I walked out. I could hear Hae Ra cursing Chunhei. I wonder how did they became enemies.

 

I saw my chauffeur standing beside my limosine. He quickly saw me and got in the car. I hop in the car and my chauffeur looked at me through the rear mirror.

"Are we going home now, young master?" my chauffeur ask. I was not in the mood to go home yet so I told him to drop me off in a cafe cause I feel like drinking coffee.

End of Kris' POV

------------

You were now working in the cafe as a part-time waitress. Miyoung had a day-off and you were working hard. Good thing I left Kris. I wouldn't want to be a third person.

You paused for a moment and you felt a little guilty for leaving him without saying thank you or anything. I feel guilty....

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter