Chapter 41

The Dare that Leads to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris parked his car right outside of your house. He got out of the car and carried you bridal style before going heading to the main door in your house. Your mother seems to notice through that window that someone was at the main door so she opened the door.

"Mrs.Choi, Chunhei has a high fever..." Kris worriedly said as he look at you sleeping on his arms.

Your mother gasp in shock and step aside saying, "Oh my gosh! Please take care of her Kris! I'm too busy with the chores here.. You know how much Chunhei dear means to me.."

Kris nodded his head, "I will..."  and bowed slightly at your mom before carrying you upstairs to your room so that you can rest. Once he got at your door, he kicked it open and he rushed to your bed and place you there gently not wanting to wake you up.

Kris slightly smiled at your sleeping figure and he can't help but feel his heart beating faster. *Is this what love is?* I think I'm inlove....*

He suddenly got the idea of making you a soup although he can't cook. He leaned in closer to your face and stared at your pink lips before pecking your forehead quickly. He smiled then he rushed downstairs to start the cooking.

 

 

 

You started to twitch your eyebrows because of the sunlight hitting directly at your face. You grew irritated so you flickered your eyes open surprised that you were in your room. You were about to get up when the door creaked open.

It was Kris holding up a tray with a bowl of soup walking towards you. You unknowingly sat down and looked at him with what's-that look.

"What's that?" you ask finally breaking the silence.

"It's a soup." Kris simply replied with a blank expression.

"Why?" you ask again.

"It's because you're sick." Kris replied giving you a look.

"But I'm feeling fine already...." you replied back being your stubborn self.

Kris didn't respond instead, he placed the tray on your night table beside your bed. He gave you a look and said, "Be sure to finish that even if it taste bad."

You laughed at what he said and pointed at the soup asking, "Why? did you cook it?"

"And what if I did?" Kris challenged you as a smirk crept on his face.

"Fine, I'll eat it." you finally gave up as you reach for the bowl of soup and a spoon. You also felt a little bit happy knowing that he cook for you. You sip slowly when a frown formed on your face, "Kris, It's too salty... "

Kris widened his eyes and he immediately grab your spoon from your hands and took a sip from it. You widen your eyes because he also took a sip on the same spoon you used. *Indirect kiss!??!* 

You smack him by the arm and said, "Yah! You'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter