Chapter 46

The Dare that Leads to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You and L.Joe got up and started walking your ways to your respective class. You gotta admit that you felt happy befriending him again. You still love but only as a friend. Your love for him has disappeared when you met Kris. Right now, you know that you have fallen inlove with Kris already but just couldn't show it.

As the both of walk by the hallway, students were giving you a look. They were perhaps wondering why you and L.Joe suddenly got close. While walking, you saw Hae Ra and her friends walking pass you giving you a disgusted face before rolling her eyes and left. 

You didn't mind her because she was only a waste of time for you. You could see that L.Joe was looking at you with a worried look because he don't want Hae Ra to hurt you just because you and L.Joe made up.

You simply gave him a small smile that signals everything will be fine. He just smiled back then the both of you entered your classroom.

You sigh in relief because the teacher haven't arrive yet. You glance at your place and you could see that Kris was staring at you. You simply ignore his presence and went to your seat while L.Joe followed.

You don't want to talk to Kris yet because you are still... mad.. and jealous. You knew that you shoudn't be acting this way but you are too weak. You notice that Kris was tapping you. You could feel that this is not yet the time to talk to him. *Save me Mr.Kang!*

"Hey!" Kris called you but Mr.Kang already arrive in the classroom which made you feel relieved. *Just in time songsaengnim..*

Kris pull back his hand and glared at you before putting his face with a cold look.

"Class, we have a student who tranferred here from another class as request." Mr.Kang said.

"Please co-" Mr.Kang gasp in shock when the student hurriedly bang inside the class who is Li Hua. You rounded your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter