Chapter 10

The Dare that Leads to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Guys, some of you were thinking why you're working wearing a ual uniform? well, I just thought of it since in the drama "To the Beautiful You", there's this cafe that the waitress were wearing a really short skirt  so...I came up with it ^^ Anyways, forget about your uniform and let's proceed to the story, arasso?

You were preparing the douchebag's orders while cursing him inside your mind. It's so hard to pretend nice to him.I really hate him.You were actually pouring your anger on their drinks. When you're stirring the coffee you were stirring it too harsh that some of the content spilled. Aish! You grabbed the wet towel and cleaned the mess. All along, you were pretending to be nice to him because you have to make him fall for you.

When you finished preparing their drinks and doughnuts, you placed them cafefully on two trays. You were about to serve them when you look back at Miyoung.

"Miyoung, can you serve them?" you said pouting at her because you don't want Kris' blabbering embarrassing things to you on public.

Miyoung chuckled then patted your head like a dog, "I'm sorry Chunhei, but I gotta serve other tables." with that, Miyoung smiled at you then walked off holding the orders of other customers.

You were left dumbfounded and you frowned to yourself before taking a deep breathe to grow your confidence. I can do this! 

You grabbed two trays and walked to their tables. You felt confident enough and when you reached their tables, you put down the trays.

"Enjoy~" you said as you faked a smile at them. You were about to walk away when you glance at Sehun and you smiled brightly at him which is different from your fake smile.

You hurriedly went to the kitchen when you felt a heavy glare behind you. You were happy that you did a great job at serving them. I did it!

Miyoung went inside the kitchen and went closer to you and whispered, "So.. any plans on your dare yet??"

You widended you eyes when you finally realize you don't have plans yet for the dare. You facepalmed yourself and said, "I guess not, any tips?"

Miyoung smiled and said, "I guess you should buy books about love." 

----------------------------------------------

"Yo! Maknae! How come that Chunhei hotty gave you a brighter smile?!" Kai scoffed feeling a bit jealous since he's a huge flirt.

"What?" Sehun ask not knowing why there are whining about Chunhei.

"Yeah! I bet she just faked a smile at us." Lay said while drinking his drink.

"Gege..I'm being nice to her but I think she hates us." Tao frowed as he take a sip with his hot chocolate.

Kris just stared at you from afar then a smirk crept on his face. She doesn't get angry anymore to me after the last incident in this cafe.....Interesting...

Xiumin distracted them with a loud burp and he patted his stomache, "Honey glazed doughnuts is the best!" other customers we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter