Chapter 16

The Dare that Leads to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Chunhei!" 

"Chunhei?" you mom called you numerous times but you were still sleeping.

"Chunhei!" you mom shook your arms to wake you up. You slowly flickered your eyes open when you realize you were in your study table sleeping.

"What is it?" you groaned as you closed your eyes again.

"Chunhei! You're already late for your school!" your mother scold you. "It's already 7am!"

Once you heard that you're already late, you quickly got up and rush to the bathroom and took a bath and quickly change into your school uniform. You mother just chuckled at you and went downstairs.

Aish! Why did I sleep?!! 

As you got out of the bathroom, you  hurriedly went downstairs and grab one bread and you gave a quick peck on your mother's cheek.

"I'm going~" you said as you rush out of your house and went straight into the bus stop.

The bus was still not there and you looked at your watch. Damn! It's 7:20! I'm so ing dead to Mr.Kang!

-----------

"Class, please pass your inves-" Mr.Kang paused as you barged in his classroom. Oh Damn! I'm super late!

Mr.Kang furrowed his brows at you and he crossed his arms and glared at you, "Why are you late Ms.Choi?" 

Most of the class were chuckling at you silently especially Song Hae Ra. You were in the same class as her and she's been throwing daggers at you everytime. She was twirling her hair and she even sasheyed it. You look at Kris who was staring outside the window not bothering your existance. I really don't understand that douchebag!

"Well?" Mr.Kang sarcasticall said as he throws daggers at you. I am probably Mr.Kang's worst student.

"I overslept." you hissed as the class started bursting in laughter. You glance at Miyoung and Sooyoung who were glaring at their classmates who were laughing at you. You also glance at Kris who was still staring outside the window.

"Whatever, just go back to your seat and pass your investigatory project." Mr.Kang said as he motioned you to go back to your seat. 

You glared at Hae Ra before heading back to your seat. Such a .

You took a folder that contains the papers on your experiment for your investigatory project and passed it infront of you while Mr.Kang collected it per row.

"We should get high grades in that I.P, okay?" Kris muttured at you as he leaned in.

You blushed at his sudden movemevnt and replied, "What if we failed?"

"Well, we'll see." Kris smirked at you which made you blush again. "You're blushing.." Kris teased you in a very deep y and husky voice. 

I can't believe it! I'm not blushing! "Am not!" you shot back.

"Ms.Choi! will you please shut up? we will have the test now." Mr.Kang shouted at you and you zipped your mouth automatically. 

Mr.Kang has given out the test in Math and History. He gave 2 hours in answering the quiz. 

You stared at your paper to check the questions first before pumping your fist in the air. 

"Ms.Choi! Quit pumping your fist in the air and start answering!" Mr.Kang scold you.

Aish! here's goes nothing...I studied anyway.
-------------

"Okay class, after lunch, I'll be announcing the scores on your I.P and quiz." Mr.Kang announced before heading out the classroom.

Everyone went running out signaling for lunch.

"I'm glad the test is over." you sigh in relief. "The test is one hella hard!"

"Let's go eat guys!" Sooyoung said as she grabbed your hand and Miyoung's hand heading to the cafeteria.

-----------

You, Miyoung and Sooyoung sat on the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter