Chapter 34

The Dare that Leads to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mr.Kang's mouth was still hanging open. He was still trying to process whats he is seeing right now. You sat on the ground and crawled backwards getting away from Kris who was still stunned by what happened. The peperro went inside Kris while you and Kris kissed. He munched the peppero until no peppero bits are left.

Mr.Kang got down from his very high chair and blew his whistle. Everyone was surrounding the both of you and you can't help but feel embarrassed. Mr.Kang made his way between the both of you and stared at you and Kris for a good few seconds.

He then faced the rest of the students and his expression suddenly changed into a blank face as if nothing happened. "Okay, the winner is Kris and Chunhei! 0 inch, new record. Let's give them a round of applaus."

The students suddenly started clapping and their shock faces turned into a happy ones. You were giving them a weird face cause in school rules, kiss is prohibited and will be reported immediately, but in Kris and your case, the teacher didn't mind at all.

Mr.Kang faced the both of you and mumbled lazily, "I'll announce your prizes tomorrow."

Then he walked off while the rest of the students started going on their own way and for the whole day, you tried to avoid Kris and you don't know why.

 

---------------

 

You splashed some cold water in your face after the activites that was finished today. You were facing yourself infront of the mirror and you wiped your face with some clean towel. For the whole day, you can't face Kris due to embarrassment. You really find it awkward if you saw him after the kiss.

The rest of the Exo members understood that it was only an accident. Sehun was completely sad not because of jealousy but because you said you will never kiss Kris. He understood that it was an accident so he kept those feelings away and smiled at you like his usual self.

Miyoung and Sooyoung were going bananas cause they kept on squealing like a fangirl because of the kiss.

You heaved a deep sigh and pump your fist in the air. *Fighting~*

It's around 9pm so you went out of the ladies' washroom. To your surprise, Kris was by the lake while watching the sky. You awkwardly gasp in shock then you immediately covered your mouth. Your tent was on the other side so you'll eventually pass by Kris.

You actually felt relieved cause his back was facing you. *I'll just walk quietly....*

You tiptoed quietly while walking pass him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter