Chapter 18

The Dare that Leads to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why are you here?!" you hissed at Kris for your mother not to hear.

"Is everything alright, sweetie?" you mother called to check up on you. 

"Ne~" you replied. "I will be in my room, okay? Treat your guest nicely." you mother gave you a wink before heading in her room.

You turned back at Kris and gave a look at him.

"I was here to tutor you." Kris said while holding a bundle of papers. You looked at the papers and pointed, "What's that?"

"Paperworks." Kris gave you a duh-look. He even brought his damn paperworks!

"Anyways, I already said we can pretend that you tutor me." you hissed at him which was like a whisper for your mother not to hear you.

"But I never say yes." Kris shot back making you flinch. He is indeed right since he never say yes. "Anyways, if you fail, Mr.Kang will scold me."

You facepalmed yourself while feeling frustrated. Aish! What am I going to do with this guy.

--------------

"This is my room. Don't look at my stuffs okay?" you told him as the two of you step inside your room.

Your room was painted with laveder colors and your things were nicely organized. It may be small, but it's okay for you to sleep with.

You saw Kris observing your room and you butted in, "I know it's not as big as yours but let's start studying now so we can finish early~" 

Kris nodded his head and placed his paperworks and stuffs in your study table. You sat on the corner of the study table while Kris sat next to you. You placed your Math book in your table.

"Now, please teach me calculus." you said while pushing your math book to him.

"Tsk, Calculus is easy." Kris said while sticking his tongue at you. 

"yah! I'm being nice here." you said while pouting at him.Stupid douchebag.How can I even make you fall for me when you're weird.

"Whatever." Kris said and proceeded to teach you and and after a few minutes.....

"Answer all of that." Kris commanded you as he pointed out the calculus problems in your math book.

"What? but you just teach me like 5 minutes!" you whined as you stared at all the problems written on your Math book.

Kris took a deep breathe before explaining again step by step. You were carefully listening to him but you still don't understand it.

"What? Can you repeat? I don't get it." you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter