Chapter 36

The Dare that Leads to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were still in a frozen state trying to recall what's happening right now. You really don't know if you are dreaming or not but if it's a dream, you wanted to wake up. You tried pinching yourself when you yelp in pain. *Oww... I am not dreaming!*

You glance at the new student and you could see him staring at you. Right into your souls. You could see that his eyes are full of sadness and regret. You lowered your head wanting to avoid his gaze at you. 

Kris was obviously alarmed of what's happening to you. He kept on looking at the new student then you then the new student then you and so on. *Do they know each other?*

The girls in your class were obviously squealing with the new hot student. You just wanted to die already by this time.

"Please introduce yourself." Mr.Kang smiled at the guy and step aside giving space for the new student.

"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Lee Byunghun but just call me L.Joe for short." the guy with the blonde hair said as he gave a heart-warming smile. 

You glared at him and mumbled only you can hear. "Such a fake..."

L.Joe glanced at your way again with a sad face. It's like he is regretting something. You glance again at him when your eyes meet. You quickly look away avoiding his eye contact.

"Please seat besides Choi Chunhei." Mr.Kang smiled as he pointed at the empty seat on my left side. I quickly grew alarm and widen my eyes.

"Choi Chunhei raise your hand!" Mr.Kang hollered as he glance at you.

"Mr.Kang! Sohee's seat is beside me. She is absent today!" you immediatey protested as you stood up from your seat and slammed both of your hands on your table. 

L.Joe frowned at your reaction. When you realize the whole class turned their attention to you, you quickly sat down saying, "Sorry.."

Mr.Kang cleared his throat and replied. "Sohee will be transferring to other seats next time but right now, let's prioritize the new student."

You rolled your eyes and groaned in frustration as you gave up and slowly nodded your head. Mr.Kang is motioning L.Joe to seat beside you. L.Joe smiled at Mr.Kang and started walking on the seat beside you. You burried your face on your desk.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter