Chapter 42

The Dare that Leads to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You slowly flickered your eyes open knowing that no one is beside you. You rubbed your eyes and look at your side seeing no one. You blinked your eyes again and heaved a deep sigh. *It was all just a dream?* You were a little disappointed that Kris sleeping with you and hugging you were just a dream.

You look at your digital clock, you rounded your eyes. *It's already 11am!* You were rushing because you still had school to attend to and you don't want to miss any discussions. You stood up and ran towards the door when you bumped into someone's chest.

You slowly raised your head up seeing Kris with a where-are-you-going look. You step back a little and ask, "Why are you here?"

Kris closed the door and walk pass you placing the tray with soup and medicine on your nightstand. He faced you and raised his eyebrows, "Did you forget about last night?"

"What last night? It's just a dream right?" you ask puzzled. "h-hugging..y-ou.. m-me.. sleep.. to-together?"

Suddenly Kris let out a little chuckle and you were quite shock and a little happy seeing him smile. Kris wasn't a type of person to be smiling and chuckling. He walk towards you and whispered, "Last night was not a dream."

"Eh?" you're confused and you remembered that you still had school so you said to him, "I have to hurry! I still have school! Why didn't you wake me up?!"

"You're not going to school and so am I." Kris simply replied as he pulled your wrist and drag you to your bed.

"Why?" you ask again being stubborn as usual.

"Because you still have a slight fever." Kris said then he grab the tray from your nightstand and placed it infront of you. "Be sure to finish that okay? I cook hard for that."

You were taken aback by his efforts in taking care of you. Somehow, it made your heart flutter. Imagine somehow not attending to school only to take good care of the sick one. Imagine someone staying all day and night to give your medicine and soup. You finally admitted that you like Kris. *Why do I have to fall for him? This make it so hard...I know that he won't return back my feelings so it's best if I kept this feelings to myself.*

You started drinking the soup Kris made for you and he would sat beside you staring at how you drink his soup which made it uncomfortable.

"u-uhhh...Kris.." you paused and Kris look at you waiting for you to continue.

"Thank you." you mumbled before drinking his soup. 

Kris felt so happy that time and he just couldn't help but feel his throbbing chest. He softly gaze at you. *I'm inlove with you Chunhei but it's best if I kept this feelings... I don't want to be hurt... again.*

 

 

 

 

Exo together with Miyoung and Sooyoung were having their lunch at the cafeteria while they talk about Kris and Chunhei being absent.

"Why is Kris hyung and Chunhei absent?" Xiumin complained while eating his favorite food, baozi.

"Maybe they got together and started ditching class to have their dates!" Tao said with a bright smile as if he was right.

"That's not true... Chunhei is mine! she is my babe!" Kai retorted as he glared at them. D.O furiously whacked his head and gave him a look to stop claiming Chunhei as his. Kai yelp in pain and rubbed his sore head and just ate his lunch quietly.

"Miyoung, did Chunhei texted you why she is absent?" Chen ask as he wrap his arms around her waist hugging her. Miyoung shook her head and blushed hard that Chen is hugging her in public.

"I'm so jealous at them.." Suho said in jealousy while staring

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter