Chapter 20

The Dare that Leads to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before Kris could say anything, they was a loud bang in the door, and came rushing in there were Sehun and the rest of Exo-M.

"Oppas!" you managed to say as you look at them with a puzzled look.

"Chunhei! We heard what happened, are you okay?" Sehun ask as he quickly check my head.

Kris was obviously staring at Sehun and the rest of the Exo-M. He quickly stood up and walk away. Exo-M was staring at Kris before returning to you.You stared at him weirdly before looking back at Sehun. That Kris is so weird.

"Sehun oppa, I'm okay now." you beamed at him pointing at your head which was healing at the moment. Sehun oppa is such a nice person.

"Mei mei~" Tao cooed as he check your head carefully. 

"Mei mei, are you okay?" Luhan worriedly ask looking at you with concerned eyes. You nodded your head before smiling at him.

"Who did this to you, mei mei?" Xiumin furiously ask preparing to beat whoever that person was.

Lay put down Xiumin's hands and patted his back, "Quit it hyung! It's an accident."

"I hope you're feeling better." Chen smiled at you.

You smiled at them. Then, another went bursting inside the clinic which were Sooyoung and Miyoung.

"Sooyoung! Miyoung!" you called them and you could see they were panting hard. 

"Hey!" Miyoung waved and when she saw Chen, she formed a curve in her lips.

"Chen oppa~" Miyoung chimed clinging onto Chen's arms. 

You were confused why Miyoung and Chen are close so you ask, "When did the two of you became close?" 

"Oh, long story~ we're actually kinda.." Chen paused and you could see that he is blushing hard. Miyoung also blushed and lowered her head due to embarrassment.

You furrowed your brows at them when Sooyoung spoke, "They're actually a couple now. It's a long story though." 

The rest of the Exo-M members including Sehun stared at Chen and ask in unison, "When??!! How!!!??"

"Don't mind them oppas, I'm just happy for the both of you." you smiled at Miyoung and Chen and they sheepishly smiled back.

"I hope you're feeling better." Miyoung smiled while looking at your head. Tsk, It's Hae Ra's fault.

"Hey!! Lay! You lost the bet. You should treat us!" Xiumin suddenly chimed remembering the bet they have whether Miyoung and Chen will be a couple or not.

"Yah! you're unfair hyung! We have to take care of Chunhei you know." Lay glared at Xiumin before looking at you. You chuckled and you shooed them away.

"I'm fine! Just go! I'm f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter