Chapter 35

The Dare that Leads to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone gathered inside the campsite around 11am as instructed by Mr.Kang. Most of the students were packed preparing to leave. You just got inside the campsite while bringing your stuffs. You saw Miyoung and Sooyoung motioning you to go there. You heaved a deep sigh as you bring your heavy stuffs.

In the middle of struggling bringing your super heavy druffle bag, someone slipped his hands in the handle of the druffle bag and carried it. You were in shock when you look up only to find a smiling Sehun.

"I'll carry it." Sehun smiled while carrying your stuffs walking towards Miyoung and Sooyoung's direction.

You hesitated and grab your druffle bag from Sehun's. "No need. I can carry it."

Sehun grab again your druffle bag and gave you a pout. "Let me carry it or else I'll carry you."

You blushed and could see him smirking.You just gave him a look and sighed in defeat and folded your arms. "Fine..."

You pouted and went towards Miyoung and Sooyoung while Sehun trailed behind you. You could see Kris staring at you from afar and you don't understand if he was glaring at you or simply staring at you blankly. You just ignored him and chatted with your best friends while Sehun lay down your bag in the table. Everyone was chatting with each other when...

"Class!" Mr.Kang hollered through his mic making the student gasped with the sudden loudness.

"I forgot to announce what the prizes will be for the winners in the peppero game." Mr.Kang said making you remembered the embarrassing part. He glance at you and Kris and said, "Since Kris and Chunhei won the game, they will have a perfect score on their next quiz which is Geometry."

The students were making reactions which is probably jealousy since Geometry is a hard subject.They couldn't believe that Mr.Kang will have that as a prize. You couldn't believe it also that that was the prize. Of course it's a huge advantage for you getting perfect score in a quiz since your scores and dropping.

You were feeling happy and it was all thanks to that peppero game.

"Lucky you." Miyoung pouted feeling jealous after Mr.Kang stated the prize.

Sooyoung giggled and whispered, "It's all thanks to Kris. If it weren't for him, you will not win the game."

You made a face and jokingly punched Sooyoung's arms saying, "No way..."

"I'm afraid the school camp ends here. I would like to thank everyone for attending this event. I hope all of you had fun." Mr.Kang beamed taking his leave.

The students started leaving from the campsite. They seperated their own ways of going home.

Miyoung and Sooyoung spoke in unison, "We'll be heading to a bus to get home, how about you?"

You smiled at them and checked your wallet if ever you had money left enough to pay fo the ride. As you peek inside your wallet, you frowned and look at them. "I don't have enough money."

Sooyoung smiled and offered, " I can pay it for you."

You suddenly shook your head because you felt embarrassed that Sooyoung will pay for you. "No need. I will find a way to get home."

"You sure?" Miyoung ask again and you nodded your head.

Miyoung nodded her head and patted your shoulder, "We will be leaving now. We still have to catch the bus and please take care Chunhei."

You smiled at them and also said, "Take care too!"

They smiled again before leaving the camp. You noticed that you were the only one remaining in the campsite. You found it funny that all the students went home already because they still need to study Geometry. You were glad that when you get home, you could sleep already

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter