Chapter 5

The Dare that Leads to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I guess the CUTE maknae, Sehun shall take the special role. Thank you to those who participated the poll ^^ even though I wanted Baekhyun to take the special role.So I have decided that Exo-K will be cameos is it okay? excluding Sehun ofcourse.

*OMG! How can Sehun be so cute and cool at the same time! <3*

      

*OMG!!!!! KAI IS SO YYYY~*

*Haha Look at Baekhyun and Luhan! <3 Luhan was like ^o^*

Okay, I Must stop now... Enjoy the Chapter~ <3

*Anything ey?*Kris thought forming a curve in his lips.

"Then don't bother me." Kris hissed making your temper go high again.

I can't believe this GUY!! I'm doing the most embarrassing thing in the world then he would just spat that infront of me?! No matter, remain calm Chunhei.

You took a very deep breathe, "I won't stop bothering you until you forgive me!" you stubbornly said as you cross your arms.

Exo-K including Xiumin and Chen still had no clue on what you and Kris are talking about so they just stared at the two of you, even the whole cafeteria stared at you. Some girls were giving daggers at you and some were getting jealous. The whole female population won't really confront you since you're the girl whom they fear of.

"Your a stubborn one." Kris mumbled in Korean. "I really don't care about the other day so I guess.......... you're forgiven."

You lightened up after hearing the words Kris said. You quickly gave him a 2 thumbs up sign,"I guess we can be friends right?" This is the most stupdiest thing I have ever done in my life!

Kris didn't bother to say another word so he just ate his lunch peacefully avoiding your existence.

"I'll take that as a yes!" you beamed before heading to your table with Miyoung and Sooyoung.

"Gege~ She's pretty~" Tao sang teasing Kris. 

"Pshhh.. Food is still prettier than her." Xiumin said as he patted his big stomache after finishing 5 hamburgers.

"Well I think that other girl is prettier." Chen sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter