Chapter 27

The Dare that Leads to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: For people who loves Chunhei and Exo's  bonding time! ^^

You were busy playing with your phone when you heard your stomache grumble. You paused and patted your stomach lightly saying, "Shut up, stomache!"

You admitted to yourself that you're hungry but you hesitated and continue playing with your phone. It was already 6pm and by now, the students are gathered in the campsite for their dinner before proceeding with the activity in the cave.

You were playing 2fuse when you heard someone was calling you. 

"Chunhei! Where are you?"

*Grrr.. I was about to break my previous score!* you sighed and kept your phone in your pocket before ping the tent and you saw Sehun staring at you.

"Why are you calling me, Sehun oppa?" you pouted as you went out of the tent.

"It's time for dinner." Sehun beamed.

"I'm not hungry...." you lied as you fake a smile at him. Before Sehun could even replied, your stomache grumbled enough for him to hear.

You widen your eyes and you look down feeling embarrass while clutching your stomache. *Stupid stomache!*

Sehun chuckled and patted your head, "Looks like you're hungry."

"You should eat with us! There's barbeque, chicken and steak!" Sehun said as he grab your wrist dragging you inside the campsite.

*Why am I always being drag?*

 

---------------

"Omg!! The food is so good!" you beamed as you chewed the steak. You grab alot of food and you eat and eat like you haven't eaten in years.

You could hear Sehun chuckling while the rest of the table was staring at you.

You paused for awhile and you place the chicken back before lowering your head, "Sorry....."

"Why are you saying sorry, mei mei?" Tao ask while smiling at you.

"It's just that I'm hungry, oppa." you smiled as you scratched the back of your neck. You could see Kris looking at you and you glared at him while he stuck his tongue out. *Aish! Kris is so annoying!*

"I can't believe her... eating like a pig , not getting fat." Kris hissed looking away while you glared at him wanting to punch him.

"Hyung!" Sehun called as he frowned at Kris. Sehun turned his head at you and smiled, "I'm also a big eater but I don't get fat." 

"Really?" you ask smiling brightly. *Sehun oppa is so similar to me! it's like we're blood related.!*

Sehun nodded his head and he motioned you to eat and don't be shy. You nodded your head before digging in eating like a pig.

"Chennie~ say ahhh..." Miyoung cooed while taking a spoonful of mango crepe shoving it to Chen's mouth.

"I hate happy couples.." Kai mumured while looking at Miyoung and Chen. 

"Why don't you get a girlfriend then?" D.O ask eyeing Kai while wiggling his brows at him.

Kai lightly punched D.O arms and scoffed, "Please, I'm reserving myself for a hot babe like Chunhei!"

You heard what K

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter