Chapter 23

The Dare that Leads to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KpopLover417 is too smart to know -_- I at trolling you guys T_T

*Anyways, If you see like *_____* it's the thought okay? it's no longer italic.

Kris' POV

"Fine then..." I mumbled before walking away. I felt that she somehow walked away too. In the middle of walking away, I felt something bad is really going to happen. I just followed my senses and my feet brought me somewhere, and guess what, here I am following Chunhei without her knowing.

I saw here getting inside the bus so I followed behind her. Good thing I had a cap with me or else she'll recogize me. I saw her sitting in the front, I quickly pass by her like a wind and I sat at the back of the bus. Good thing she didn't notice me.

The ride ended after 10 minutes. I saw her heading out the bus so I trailed behind her. I saw her looking behind her so I quickly hid behind the bushes. *Bushes are the life savers!*

I saw her shrugged then continued walking, I trailed behind her and then I saw her quickening her pace so I quicken my pace also.

We pass by the dark alley and after she got out, my eyes widen in horror.

There were gangsters who grabbed Chunhei and if I weren't mistaken, they say to hand her belongings. I stood frozen there and I don't know if I should step out and beat them or remained here. *After all, she said she can beat their head off.*

I saw Chunhei remaining as calm as ever. I peek at them while I hid behind a trashbin.

"Hand over your belongings girl or you'll regret it." one of the gangster said while holding a sharp knife.

Chunhei didn't bother responding. She just lowered her head. 

"Is she deaf?" one of the gangs ask the gang leader. The leader scoffed and grabbed Chunhei's hair harshly. He pulled her hair up to see her face and what frightened them is the evil Chunhei.

"You punks! There's a limit to how much you can dream!" and with that, She quickly uses her skills in taekwondo and beat all of them.

Chunhei dodges all the attacks of the gangs and she quickly kicked their stomaches which made them fall flat on the ground while clutching their stomaches

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter