Chapter 19

The Dare that Leads to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was P.E time and you change your school uniform into your P.E shirt and jogging pants. Miyoung and Sooyoung were also with you in the girls changing room.

"How's the tutoring?" Sooyoung smiled at you as she patted your back.

"Bad." you whispered but they clearly heard it.

"I thought that he will not tutor you anymore." Miyoung said in a puzzled look.

You just shrugg at her and replied, "Expect the unexpected."

When the three of you were about to walk out the changing room, Hae Ra was there standing leaning against the door with her arms cross.

"Tsk.The is here." you mumbled while rolling your eyes but Hae Ra has a sharp ears enough to hear it.

"What did you say?!!!" Hae Ra growled at you while glaring at you.

"I said the is here!!!" you repeated it infront of her face.

Your attitude totally changes whenever you see Hae Ra around because you hate her so much.

Hae Ra was about to slap you when Sooyoung garb her hands. Sooyoung glared at her and you could see that she was really serious. Hae Ra was frightened by Sooyoung so she pulled her hand away and glared at you before stomping off. serves right for a bish!

"Wow Sooyoung, I never thought you could be that furious." Miyoung said while clapping her hands in amazement.Sooyoung just smiled at Miyoung.

*Whistle!*

"Oh! Let's head to the gym, Our P.E teacher is calling us already." you told them and they nodded their heads before heading out the changing room.

______________________

"Class, We will be having our volleyball today." the coach said while holding a volleyball.Your class was gathered in the gym and all of you took a seat on the floor while listening to the P.E coach.

Great! This is totally my game! you smiled in excitement since you're pretty good with sports. You glance at Kris who always had his blank expression on. Geez.. Why am I frequently glancing at him? I'm very weird.

"Class, The boys and the girls will be separated." the coach announced. "and, there will be 2 goups for girls and boys, each group will have one leader and I will assign your groupings so listen carefully." the coach added before reading his paper which contains the groupings. 

I hope I get to group with Miyoung and Sooyoung.

"For the girls, Group 1 will be Miyoung, Sooyoung , Krystal , Jessica, Ailee, Seohyun, Taeyeon and....Chunhei!"

You smiled happily as you heard your name together with Miyoung and Sooyoung. You glance at them and they gave you thumbs up.

"The leader will be Choi Chunhei." the coach said looking at you. Yes! I'm sure we're gonna win this.

"For group 2, it will be HaeRa, Tiffany, G.Na, Hyuna, Sunny, Juniel and Minji." the coach said and he took a glance at Hae Ra and added, "The leader will be Hae Ra."

You saw Hae Ra grinning and glaring at you. You rolled your eyes at her before looking strainght at the coach.\

"So, let's have the game for girls now." the coach said as he blew his whistle. "Boys! Watch the girls by the bench." the coach said as he motioned them to sit at the bench.

The two teams where set in the gym preparing for the game. You hi-five every members you have and gave them thumbs up. You saw Kris starin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter