Chapter 1

The Dare that Leads to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Warning: This chapter is gonna be a hella LONG~ <3

 

Early in the morning, Seoul High is a pretty quiet place where students usually studies in the morning, but in class 3-A, it's totally a chaos in their. That was the only noisy class in the 3rd year level.

"Oopps...Sorry you lose." you said as you shooed one of your classmate who had challenge you to play tic-tac-to. (a/n: I know it's a silly simple game , but this is what I thought of.^^) 

"Wow Chunhei, this has been your 100th win to those students who wanted to challenge you." Miyoung said as she clapped her hands in awe about your winning streak.

"Silly..Ofcourse~ I can't afford to lose." you proudly said as you cross your arms.

I don't want to lose again to anything.

I don't want to be a disappointment like what happened 5 years ago.

 

"Annyeong~" Sooyoung waved at you as she entered the classroom. 

Most of the guys in class were starting to drool over Sooyoung for her goddess like looks.

"Sooyoung~ you're so pretty~"  "I love you~"   "Can I have your number?"  "Princess Sooyoung~"

This were the sayings of the guys who are attracted to Sooyoung.

You could see that she is somehow uncomfortable by the way the guys would touch her or even surround her when she came in school.

You stood up from your seat and approaches Sooyoung where she was surrounded by guys.

"Hey! Stay away from Sooyoung you erts!" You groaned while you took Sooyoung arms away for the guys.

Sooyoung smiled at you since you saved her again from the guys that scared her.

You and Sooyoung were about to walk away when someone spoke up.

"Why would we? Do you even own Sooyoung? You're just a girl feeling popular." one of the guys said.

I hate erts.. Do they want to test me? Nobody messes with me.

I'll give them their taste of their own medicine.

 

You slowly turned around to face the jerks that boiled your blood. You were the most scary girl that nobody ever had confronted you before except your father. This was the reason that you hate guys that are erts and flirty. You were specialized in art of fighting, this has been your defences for erts that would attack you. You were a strong woman.

You pulled your sleeves up and rotated your head with a cracking sound. You were ready to beat this jerks. From the sweet , kind , cute and bubbly girl to a strong , mad and furious girl. Your head was still looking down.

"So it seems you have confronted me..." You mumbled still looking at the ground. 

The guys were still looking brave that they had no fear in you.

"Well it seems you messed with a wrong person." You slowly lifted your head up glaring at them. Showing them how evil you were.

"Oh no!! It's Medusa!!! RUN!!" one of the guys yelled and so they ran away scared.

"Wow~" all of the girls said in awe.

You smiled at them as you change into the sweet Chunhei again.

 

"The teacher is here!" the girl announce as she peeked in the door. Everyone went rushing to their respective seats. You glance at Sooyoung who mouthed 'Thank you' to you. You simply reply with a smile.

The teacher went inside the class. He was a fat man in the mid of 30's.

"Everyone! I'm Mr.Kang. I will be your homeroom teacher for this year." Mr.Kang said as he announce in to the whole class. 

"As you see, we'll be having a new student." Mr.Kang happily said.

Everyone in the class started whispering. 

"I hope it's a boy~"  "I hope it's a pretty girl."  "I wish he's hot." 

Psshh.. I wish it would be a girl instead of a boy. 

"Class! please be nice to him." Mr.Kang said as he emphasized him. The girls were squealing like fangirls.

Oh darn! it's a guy! I hope he's not hot... 

Arrghh!! What am I saying??! Control yourself Choi Chunhei.

"Please come in." Mr.Kang added. 

 

Then, the guy stepped inside the class looking HOT with his school uniform neatly with his hair in style. He had a yellowish hair with his sharp jawline and everything. He's like an angel from heaven.

The girls were squealing as he stepped inside. 

OMO! He is... Hot! What am I saying??? *mentally slapped*

"Please introduce yourself to the class." Mr.Kang smiled as he offered the center spot for him.

"My name is Kris Wu." He uttered boredly like he has no emotions.

Girls went wild again as if they saw a superstar.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter