Face Off

Secret: Between The Two Idols

"When Kyuhyun was sick too, breakfast at the dorm with hotel catering, it was from her."

 

 
Ryeowook choked on his banana. "It was her?!!" So Kyuhyunie.. "Why would she give that to Kyuhyun if she's with Siwon Hyung?" Ryeowook is outrage.
 
 
Ryeowook suddenly remembers when he saw Kyuhyun and you at the airport while Siwon left alone in the waiting room.
 
He remember Kyuhyun's exact expression just when he received the breakfast at his dorm and calling for you. He's so bright and so in love. He remember how Kyuhyun always worried about this girl who bought him the breakfast, not being able to accompanied her whenever he had tight schedule. How did she ended up with Siwon? But all of us knew she was Siwon's to begin with. How can Kyu..
 
"Why? She can't treat us if she's Siwon's? She treated all of us, not just Kyu. Even all the staffs ate it." One of the manager says mater-factly.
 
"She even gave Heecul a trench coat for his birthday. But she delivered that through me and keep on saying that I must not tell Heechul where it come from, she said he will not remember her anyway. I did tell him though. And of course he remembered. She's just like fans." Adds manager Junghoon.
 
"But isn't that weird? I mean.. She's befriended with Kyuhyun, isn't she? So why.." Ryeowook got defensive. Although all this time he never found it weird at all.
 
"What weird? No. Well yes she came to Kyu's musical and sometime when he's filming, but she also took her friend who's Kyuhyun's fans. She also came to sushow with her friends and met all of you, she's act nice to all of us, greet us politely. Didn't she just try to getting closer to all of people around Siwon?." Answer the manager who took care of Kyuhyun when you came to his filming.
 
"Aah, really?" Ryeowook put his banana. "But.."
 
Manager Youngsun who sits beside Ryeowook found him being funny with all his defensive words, "Why you're like this? You like her?"
 
"Of course not!!"
 
"Well I do, woman like her.." Answer the maknae manager.
 
Everyone glare at him.
 
"Well like you said. They're already close to begin with. Siwon often took Kyuhyun to eat out or to drink with her."
 
"No.. Siwon was the one who introduce them, Kyuhyun knew it very well that Siwon's mom tried to make them dating. Eunhyuk had met her too. I think it's wise for Siwon to make her close with s first." Manager Junghoon knew it all.
 
"Good then. It's time for him to be settled in long term relationship."
 
Then.. Mwoya ige? Ryeowook looking all of the managers who have no idea what's in his mind right now. She's Siwon hyung's and Kyuhyun make a move on her or Kyuhyun get to know her first and Siwon take her away? They'll never do that to each other! She must be played both of them, kill two bird with one stone.
 
"Then I'll get going, gotta pick up Kyuhyun."
 
"Oh hyung! I'm coming with you.." Gotta confront it to Kyuhyun, immediately. Both of them take the elevator to the other member apartment's unit.
 
 
 
At Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk, and Sungmin's dorm, Ryeowook who comes in after the manager seeing Kyuhyun on the kitchen, grabs his mug.
 
"Kyuhyun ah.. Let's go." Greets the manager.
 
"Oh hyung, you're here.. Just a minute." He answers weakly.
 
Ryeowook keep on looking at him. It's seem like Kyuhyun never looks so dispirited like this before. Ryeowook has no heart to confirm him something so devastated as this, so he just walks closer to Kyuhyun and rubs his back. "Did you eat your breakfast yet?"
 
"No. I woke up too late. I have to go." Kyuhyun puts his mug down on the sink.
 
Ryeowook handed his own banana to Kyu. "At least bring it with you." He nags Kyuhyun.
 
Kyuhyun looks at Ryeowook and weakly smiles. So weak like the smile was his last energy left. "Oh, thank you." He grabs the banana and leaves.
 
Ryeowook deeply exhales, eotteohke..
 
 
••
 
 
Next day,
 
"I'm about five minutes away from your office."
 
"Okay, I'll get down right now." You hang up Siwon's phone and get your bag in an instant and smile to your assistant in front of your door. "I already check on the last draft of quarter report, I marked where it should be corrected. But I haven't eat yet. So I have to go and eat.. See you in an hour." You put the draft from your quarter report on his table,
 
"But it already 1 pm.." Your assistant answers when you already left the door. "Aiyuuuhh.. You're going to be scolded again if someone see you hanging out with him instead of working."
 
 
You hop into Siwon's jeep and grin widely, loving his figure with one hand on the wheel.
 
"What's happening?" Siwon asks you, suspicious with your reaction.
 
"Nothing, it just really great to finally see you again."
 
Siwon smiles and rumbles your hair, "Let's eat.."
 
 
"Is it okay for us to eat here?" You follow Siwon into a chicken restaurant.
 
"Of course, why?" He sits in the corner of the restaurant so familiarly, like he often went here before.
 
"Nothing, just.." this restaurant had no private room.
 
"It's okay.." He orders to the waiter his usual order with only one portion of rice. "Its really hard to find time to meet up. And tomorrow I'll go to another super show too."
 
"Oh, you have another super show this week? Where?" You didn't recall read another super show schedule when you're googling about his schedule.
 
"Beijing.." He looks at you silently, "Would you come too?"
 
"I.. can't... There's really a lot of things need to be done by Monday.." You pout and look up to Siwon who's looking at you intensely, "What?" You ask him, scared.
 
Then his gaze become smoother and turn into smile, "Nothing, I just.." He sighs while smiling. Then he rubs your hair sweetly. "I wish I can take you anywhere."
 
You pout and grab his arm. "I wish I can go too."
 
Siwon laughs and slightly pulls the side of your mouth, turn your pout into a smile. And both of you just laugh like two idiots until the aunty brings your order.
 
"Oh, you bring a lady? Oh the waiters made a mistake she writes only one rice." The aunty asks when she's placing the silverware.
 
"No, imo, it's alright just one rice. I can't eat rice today." Siwon answers it and pushs the rice to your direction instead.
 
"You guys need to stop dieting. She's pretty by the way.." The aunty squeezes your arm that lay beside the silverware.
 
"Aah, thank you.." Blushed, you bow to her while Siwon's laughing at you. "Why??" You ask him after the aunty had left.
 
Siwon just smiles alone and says nothing to you. He's busy pour the water both for you and him.
 
"Why??" You continue nagging him.
 
"I don't know. It's so cute." Siwon's laughing again. "What to do with you?" Siwon is so damn tired since few days ago, but once he gets to see you, everything seem funny to him. He squeezes your face in his palms and gives you a smooch.
 
"Woah.." You lean backward and look around. "Somebody will see that."
 
"No one saw." Siwon backs away too, slightly disappointed. You missed that expression as he quickly stirs chicken on the stove.
 
"You can't eat carb even for lunch?" You push your rice bowl to him.
 
"No.. It's near concert days. I can't be all bloated."
 
You sigh. "Haa.. How bloated it makes me then? I eat all the time."
 
"I like it that way! You're too skinny after your accident." He pinches your cheeks. "Oh by the way.. Have you been in contact with Hyerin lately?"
 
"No. What about her?" You're shocked to hear it out of the blue. Furthermore it right after he speaks about accident.
 
"Well she sent me messages sometime."
 
"What?"
 
"She's just wondering how are we doing, and I happen to slipped off when I said that we're together now. Are you okay if I told her that?"
 
"Sure if you're okay with it. Is it okay if someone found out about us?"
 
"If you want some people you trust to know, it alright. I want to get to know your close friends." And you, "She talked something about Hermes. And I didn't recall you told me a thing about Hermes. What is it? What did you do for Hermes?"
 
Loose mouthed Hyerin!! "Nothing I just made patterns for their f/w collections. I drew the patterns and Hyerin was the one who pass the offer to me. That was happened the last time when I went to Paris."
 
"Oh really?? So you've been to their headquarters? Why haven't you told me about this?" Siwon face is brighten to have this conversation with you. "Tell me more.."
 
 
••
 
 
"Yes Jess, just forward the last two email from Hermes and a soft copy booklet to ____'s email. And send them from your professional email okay? Remember last two email and a soft copy booklet. With your own professional email, not mine," Hyerin talks to her social media admin while she's in class. "The soft copy is in my iBook or iCloud Drive I forgot, just look for it on your own, sync it with my iCloud, it's logged on on my old MacBook or if it's not, log it in, the passwords will automatically filled. Remember from your email not mine!"
 
Now that Hyerin's back to Uni and getting busy, she hired someone from her neighbor to manage all of her social media account and sometime to be her assistant.
 
"Sure.." Jess answers while hangs up the phone and opens Hyerin's laptop that lent to her. She logs in the iCloud just before she click auto fill. What she didn't notice that it automatically fills with your username, not Hyerin because you used to open it on Hyerin old laptop too and your first letter comes first then Hyerin's.
 
Jess who's still in high school just notice that she entered the wrong account, but then get curious as she knows it's YOUR account. She heard a lot of you from Hyerin and throughout her old videos on YouTube but she never see you personally. She loves K-pop, and the only thing drives her to work for Hyerin beside the money is because working with Hyerin bring her one step closer to the K-pop world. She edited all of Hyerin videos while she visited Korea just before she put it online. She saw all of her photos and one of them when she's with Siwon. And based on the curiosity she had, she opens your iCloud data that you put it automatically synced with all your devices here in Korea.
 
She opens your notes and takes a look for a sec before there's pop up notification to sync the photo stream via iCloud.
 
Jess is silently waiting while it loads, half didn't really care if it's not connected, half expect to see if it's really works.
 
And it works, it synced.
 
"Oh my god!" She gasps just from the second she saw the small thumbnail from your photos.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Oh my god! How can you find it???"
 
Jess takes her elf friend out that night to showed off the photos. "I know I'm not an elf so I shouldn't care less. But.. Can you actually believe it!! Siwon!!"
 
"Well he's not my bias too.. But knowing that farthest fact we could get about the boys are rumor about sungmin dating whoever she is, Eunhyuk was with IU, and kangin with that ridiculous model, the most valid proof that we can get is just eunhae. That turn this photos into actual gold!"
 
"I know right! We can't speculate more about these, yeah well the most intimate pose is kiss on the cheeks but he still kissed her!! And they're on the bed for God sake! She barely took selfie, or her own photo."
 
"Yeah.. too bad there're only a few selcas we can get, but look at this, thousands photos of Siwon, she's been everywhere Siwon had been. This must be his latest movie shooting place.. A lot of apartment picture. And this screen cap e ticket to Beijing, oh she's sure rich to fly in business class. She took a lot of nice pictures actually." Jess's friend is spazzing. "Oh my god!!! Siwon has a girlfriend! The real one!"
 
"I know right!!! And she's Hyerin's friend! We can actually meet Siwon if we're going to Seoul someday! I can't believe I'm related to Choi Siwon!"
 
"Yeah, imagine someone fangirling and ask you about him. And you'll all like 'Oh.. Him? Nothing. It's just that hot guy you're fangirling over is my boss's best friend's boyfriend.'"
 
"Cool, right!!"
 
"It's insane! Send all of these to me quick! It's not going to be here forever right!"
 
 
••
 
 
"Morning.." Siwon walks into the hair salon greeting the members that he's been missing a lot right now. Today is the first time all of them meet again after over a month without any full group activities.
 
"Siwon ah! I missed you." Kangin who finished first gets up from the couch and manly hugs Siwon.
 
"I miss you too hyung." He soon greets and plays around a bit with Zhoumi and Henry before getting his hair styled a bit. "The other didn't get make up or hair done?" Siwon asks to Ryeowook who sits beside him, already got only his base make up done.
 
"No.. They just get ready or just woke up when we left.." Then Ryeowook remember something.
 
Siwon got his hair styled up and chat with the stylist for a moment before they left Siwon alone with the mirror. Ryeowook who sit uneasily beside him finally spill the beans.  
 
"Hyung.. So I heard you official now? With ___ sshi.."
 
Siwon laughs, "Who said that? Inhwan hyung?"
 
"All of us know! But I thought you're just casually dating her.."
 
"Well, we're try to getting more serious now."
 
"Your mom will be very happy then."
 
"She's ecstatic." Siwon looks away, "Oh, there're the managers. The guys must be already inside the cars. Woah.. Let's rock! Oh how I miss the guys! Kyuhyun too." Siwon looks b with the ideas of spending time with all the members he missed.
 
Ryeowook squirms.
 
All of the members in the hair salon get into the car one by one. And when Ryeowook got into the same car with Siwon and Henry, he silently feels relieve because as far as he know, Kyuhyun haven't met Siwon after the relationship news spread. He's wondering have the two know that they're being played by the same girl if that was the case.
 
And he's becoming so uneasy as they arrived at the airport. Kyuhyun with the mask and hat look so stiff when the first time he saw Siwon, but then he successfully keep a distant from him as all the members stand in the drop off zone wait for the managers to unload their baggage and wait for the pedestrian light sign turn green.
 
Siwon tries to walk closer to Kyuhyun when they're about to across to the entrance gate that filled with fans. Kyuhyun just glances a little to Siwon direction and slowly walks forwards when the light for pedestrian magically turns green. And all of the members walk across as well, so kyuhyun quickly squeezed in between Shindong and Kangin, avoiding Siwon. When all of them walk in line into the departure area, Siwon unexpectedly is the one behind Kyuhyun. In that crowded place, the hyung instinct inside Siwon takes over as he affectionately put his hand on Kyuhyun's back to keep him moving forwards while knowing someone got his back. Kyuhyun who thought it's was manager or someone else is stay still, but not until when he turns left and could notice Siwon is the one behind him. He quickly grabs both Donghae's shoulder in front of him and playfully push him a little so he has a good gap with Siwon behind him.
 
And Ryeowook quickly senses that: Kyuhyun seems to know it, he avoiding Siwon all the way.. Ryeowook hates himself to getting involved in something like this and has to worry about it. While Siwon act cool like always, like there's nothing wrong happen between them, Kyuhyun too, he pretends everything is okay even though Ryeowook knows he's been juggling around not to be in the distant where he doesn't have to get engaged in the conversation with Siwon in the airport, the hotel that night, until this morning rehearsal. Does Siwon hyung know it too? He can't read Siwon's gesture at all.
 
"Are you okay?" Ryeowook sits beside Kyuhyun in the far corner of the waiting room so he's not looks like an outsiders alone.
 
"I'm okay. Why?" Kyuhyun looks at his iPad again.
 
"Nothing. It just you can always talk to me, get it? About anything.."
 
Kyuhyun scoffs, "You.. Do you have to always curl your hair like that? It's irritating." Ryeowook immediately hits Kyuhyun's head with his knuckles. "Aish, this kid."
 
Ryeowook takes Kyuhyun up to sit in the middle of the waiting room, where the members are still doing make up or rest.
 
"Kyuhyun ah.. You came to my house that in the morning when ____ stay right? Why don't you call me after that?" Siwon casually asks when Kyuhyun passes through him. "What's happen? Why did you came?"
 
"Oh, well just.." I can't believe he's asking but about this here with all the members, managers and staffs! What is he wanted?? We can't just fight in the middle of the waiting room!
 
Ryeowook tensely hold his breath.
 
"Why? You should came in."
 
Kyuhyun stared strongly at Siwon, but then he sighs and looks away to soothe his anger, Is he playing dumb? You took my girl away, that's why! "You already had a companion, didn't you? So why should I?" Kyuhyun walks away while answering his phone, left Ryeowook still stands near Siwon's couch.
 
What? Siwon's looking at Kyu perplexed, but then Donghae pulls back his attention, "She stayed at your house? Woah.. Things escalated much, didn't they? Congrats!" He hits Siwon's arm as congratulate gesture. "So how is it? Your relationship?"
 
Kyuhyun silently overhears them and wondering himself, Did Donghae Hyung just congratulate him right now? He's taking on his side?? Oh and Siwon Hyung thanks by the way, thanks for bring it up to the surface when I finally could sink it down from my mind.
 
Kyuhyun limped heavily as he move so he settled on another couch, still holding his phone on his ears without anyone on the other line. He wanted to escape from here, he wants to be alone. Frustrated, he grabs his hair as he sunken lower.
 
But whether both of them know about their tangled relationship or not, soon Ryeowook realized how professional both Siwon and Kyuhyun in public are. In the end of the last ment, Siwon casually cling his arm around Kyuhyun shoulder, while Kyuhyun, like always, just act indifferent, showing no affection towards whoever gives him. This damn kids! Giving me heart attack just to watching you move around each other!
 
Kyuhyun is being professional when he needs to, but as soon as he escaped from all the watching eyes, his mind begins to wandering around. When he enters the plane in flight back to Seoul, a rather back seat on the left side of business class cabin, attracted his eyes. It's where you placed in the Hong Kong to Seoul flight. Now as if your frozen memories being melted away by his anger, he remember everything about you wherever he goes. He's wondering himself how on earth people could really hate something that once they'd worshiped. Images of you that he's been restricting comes again. The curve on the edge of our lips when you're smiling, Kyuhyun used to love it, but now all he can imagine is those smile you give to Siwon. The scent of your perfume.. The slight curl in the end of your hair.. Your bare face.. Your small fingers.. The way you grab his hand.. Ah, please stop it.

 

 

 
 
 

 

 

 

 

Author's note: Thank you for subscribing and reading..

Enjoy reading.. And if you like it, you can started to upvote too you know.. hehehe thank you..

 

 

31 March 2015