Good Memories

Severely
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Daehyun ssi….have you woken up yet? We need to go soon!” Sora called, pushing the door of Daehyun’s room open and looking inside but he wasn’t there.

“Oh? Is he in the bathroom?” Sora said to herself as she closed the door and walked towards the main room.

“Daehyun ssi?” She called again, sliding the door open.

“Oh, Sora ssi…come and eat, I made breakfast.” Daehyun smiled, placing a plate of freshly made waffles on the dining table.

Sora widened her eyes as she made her way to the table to sit down, the smell of the waffles were making her hungry.

“Sora ya…Daehyun is a really good cook, this is the first time I have eaten waffles and it tastes wonderful.” Sora’s Mom told her excitedly.

“Your eomma is right, you have to try this.” Sora’s Dad joined in, placing a piece on her plate.

“When I was working at the café, my speciality was waffles…you’re lucky you get to taste this, it’s my secret recipe!” Daehyun winked.

Sora smiled at Daehyun. “Then I’ll have to eat more then!” she exclaimed, taking a bite of the waffle.

“Omo…it’s so crispy and moist…” Sora felt like there were millions of flavours dancing around in right now.

“But Daehyun ssi! How did u manage to make waffles without a waffle iron?” Sora asked curiously.

“Ahh…it’s my waffle iron, I brought it over from my house..”

“I used to make waffles a lot at home, Yujin….ah..I mean…they’re easy to make and good to eat..” Daehyun smiled, he felt like it wasn’t appropriate to keep talking about Yujin in front of Sora.

Sora nodded thoughtfully.

“Ahjumeoni….you like the maple syrup, have somemore.” Daehyun offered, turning to Sora’s Mom and squirting some maple syrup on her waffles.

“Gomawo…”

“Ahjussi, would you like somemore whipped cream…?”

Sora smiled at Daehyun interacting with her parents, he looked comfortable with them…her parents had also slowly warmed up to Daehyun.

Somehow, she was glad to have Daehyun here.

 

Yujin slowly moved her fingers as she slowly opened her eyes, there was something different about her eyes. The color of her eyeball seemed darker and it wasn’t moving althought she was looking around, it also looked like there was a thin layer over her eyes.

“Where am I!? Why can’t I see anything!??” A voice screamed in her head.

“Am I blind!?? Why can’t I see anything!? All I see is darkness!!! What’s happening!?”

Going into panic mode, Yujin’s hands slowly reached up to her face and she started scratching her face and rubbing her eyes frantically.

“Help me!!” The voice screamed in Yujin’s head as she started to pant and sob, rubbing her eyes wasn’t working…she still couldn’t see.

“Arrrghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!” Yujin screamed out, it was the first sound she made after she had woken up from a coma.

A scream for help.

Myungsoo who was downstairs, heard Yujin’s screams and rushed into the room.

“Julia!” He shouted, seeing Yujin sitting up on the bed tugging at her hair and screaming.

“Julia, what’s wrong…I’m here! It’s okay!” Myungsoo ran over to her side and wrapped his arms around her.

“Who are you!?? Let go of me!!” Yujin continued to scream, lashing her arms out at Myungsoo.

But it only made Myungsoo firm his grip and he hugged her tightly.

“It’s me…Myungsoo… do you remember? I’ll take care of you now, so you don’t have to be afraid all right?” Myungsoo consoled her, running his fingers through Yujin’s now chin length hair.

“Why can’t I see anything?!! What’s wrong with me!? Who are you….I don’t remember anything!! Who am I!?” Yujin continued to blurt everything out, still struggling to get out of Myungsoo’s grip.

“You had an accident…the doctor said you might be blind when y

Please log in to read the full chapter