It's all a lie, Saying that I can forget you

Severely
Please log in to read the full chapter

Song: 전부 거짓말 - B.A.P (Describes Daehyun's Feelings)

 

 

 

 

Yujin woke up from her deep slumber and sat up in bed, pulling the blanket off her body and getting off the bed.

Yujin took a few steps but her foot hit something warm and soft, Myungsoo was curled up on the floor sleeping.

Yujin turned behind and grabbed the blanket from the bed, then she bent down and covered Myungsoo with it.

Myungsoo moved slightly but he didn’t wake up as Yujin walked past him towards the bathroom.

 

At the hospital, Daehyun was sleeping with his head resting on the bed and the bottom half of his body still sitting on the chair.

Sora frowned as she slowly opened her eyes and looked around the room waiting for them to adjust.

Sora pulled the oxygen mask off her face and looked towards the side of her bed where Daehyun’s head was.

She smiled as she watched Daehyun’s sleeping face, he looked so peaceful and comfortable.

Sora slowly reached out and ran her fingers through Daehyun’s hair.

“His hair is so softtt..”

Just then Daehyun stirred and he woke up.

“Oh! Sora ssi!” Daehyun exclaimed, causing Sora to jump and quickly pull her hand away from his head.

“You’re awake?!” Daehyun continued, sitting up straight and looking at Sora.

“Mmmm…” Sora nodded, getting herself to sit up in bed.

“Let me help you.” Daehyun said, getting up from the chair and placing some pillows behind Sora’s back.

“How do you feel? Are you okay? Do you remember who I am?” Daehyun bombarded Sora with questions.

“I’m fine Daehyun ssi…” Sora smiled, she was enjoying having Daehyun being so concerned about her.

“What happened though? It’s a little hazy…in the kitchen…” Sora asked, scratching her head.

“The oven exploded, you black out while trying to….”

“Oh I remember now!” Sora exclaimed.

“I saved you again didn’t I?” She smirked at Daehyun.

“Yahh! Why’d you do that anyway! It was dangerous…you could have got seriously injured!” Daehyun frowned.

“So you DO care about me…” Sora chuckled.

“Of course I care about you! You’re my!..........”

“Friend.” Daehyun finished, quickly turning away from Sora when he realized they were staring into each other’s eyes.

“If the same thing happened again…I would do the same thing.” Sora said, reaching out and grabbing onto Daehyun’s hand.

Daehyun gulped as he felt Sora’s hand touch his.

“You shouldn’t treat your life so lightly….you have a family who loves you…how do you want me to explain to your parents if anything happens to you because of me…”

“It’s not that I don’t take my life seriously….it’s just…at that moment I felt like your life was more important to me than my own…” Sora said, she was getting a little emotional now and her eyes were shiny.

Daehyun quickly looked away from Sora as he pulled his hand out of her grip.

“You must be hungry….I’ll go get something for you to eat.” He said, quickly getting up from his chair and walking out the ward to spare himself from anymore awkward conversation.

Sora sighed as she watched Daehyun walk out of the ward.

“I like you….pabo ya…” She mumbled, blowing at her fringe.

“Omo…Sora ya! You’re awake!” Sora looked up to see her Mom and Dad walking into the ward.

“Oh!” Sora smiled at her parents.

 

After getting Sora her food and making sure she was all right and safely with her parents, Daehyun left the hospital to get to work.

The new oven had been installed and the kitchen was cleaned and back to working order.

“Oh, Daehyun ssi…how’s Sora?” Chef Park asked as he saw Daehyun enter the kitchen.

“She’s good! I think she’ll be able to come back to work tomorrow.” Daehyun replied.

“That’s great!” Chef Park said, grabbing some tools for baking.

“That was a really brave thing she did…jumping in front of you to take the explosion…whew…I don’t even know if I would do that if I was in the same position.” Chef Park said.

Daehyun sighed as he started with his work, thinking about what Sora said to him back at the hospital.

He wished Sora would stop liking him…because he didn’t want to lose a friend like her.

 

Yujin was sitting on the swing in the playground, thinking about everything she had seen in those flashes in her mind. Thinking about the café Daehyun used to work at…thinking of what Mina told her.

Thinking of her fight with Daehyun.

She wondered what she was going to remember next.

What did the noisy club mean?

Why was she there?

So many questions…

She had to find out the answers by herself.

“Dae…hyun…ie” Her phone rang.

“Yoboseyo…” Yujin answered.

“Yujin ah…it’s Daehyun..” Daehyun spoke.

“Ara…” Yujin replied.

“Good news! Sora’s woken up….I’m at work now…she’s with her parents at the hospital.” Daehyun told her.

“That’s good..” Yujin smiled.

“Are you okay? You don’t sound like yourself…”

Yujin was usually really bright and cheerful and she talked a lot when she was with Daehyun on the phone.

But today was different…Yujin seemed….distant..

“I’m fine…just a little tired.” Yujin replied.

“Sorry…I might have neglected you the past few days…I was worried about Sora..”

“Daehyun ah….you don’t have to apologise…you didn’t do anything wrong.”

“You remember we’re meeting for dinner tonight right? I can't wait to see you.” Daehyun smiled.

“Mmmm..” Yujin nodded.

“I’ll be there…”

“Great, I’ll meet you outside the resturant.”

“Mmm..see you.” Yujin replied as the both of them hung up.

Yujin sighed as she placed her phone back in her bag.

She wondered if Daehyun was continuing to lie to her…since he had done so before in the past.

But she still had to find out about the accident.

 

“See you guys tomorrow!” Daehyun waved to the other chefs as he left the kitchen.

He was wearing a black shirt that he buttoned to the top and a maroon colored blazer with silver zippers.

He smiled as he boarded the bus towards Myeongdong to get to the restaurant he was meeting Yujin at, he had finally started earning enough money to treat Yujin to a nice meal at a fine dining restaurant.

Daehyun looked out the window as the bus neared the stop. It had started to rain.

“Damn…I don’t have an umbrella.” Daehyun mumbled as he hopped of the bus, shading his head with his hands.

He had took a lot of time styling his hair and now the rain was gonna ruin it!

Daehyun quickly ran towards the building where the restaurant was and stood in the shade of the building, watching the sky as it started to rain heavier.

Daehyun stuffed his hands into the pockets of his black pants and he looked around for any signs of Yujin.

Looks like she wasn’t here yet.

 

Yujin was in the car on the way to the restaurant when her phone rang.

“You…have…a…call…”

“You…have…a…call…”

Yujin frowned as she fished her phone out of her bag, she wondered who it was since the number wasn’t in her contacts.

“Yoboseyo?” Yujin answered.

“Oh…yoboseyo…is this Kang Yujin?” It was a female voice.

“Yes, I am Kang Yujin…but who is this?” She asked curiously.

“I’m Daehyun’s girl friend..” Soyeon said.

“Mwo!?” Yujin exclaimed, shocked at what she heard.

“Yujin ssi, I know this must come as a shock to you…Daehyun never told you he had a girl friend did he?”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about!! I’m going to hang up now…if anyone is Daehyun’s girlfriend…it’s me!” Yujin shouted and was about to hang up when Soyeon stopped her.

“Hold on…Yujin ssi….I want to talk to you…about Daehyun…why don’t you meet me at De Chocolate Coffee…the one at Apgujeong.” Soyeon suggested.

“I’ll wait for you.” She said as she hung up.

Yujin was breathing heavily as she lowered the phone from her ear, she wanted so much to just ignore the call and go and meet Daehyun…but on the other hand she was curious…maybe this person knew something that she wanted to know.

Please log in to read the full chapter