That Cherished Time

Severely
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

A/n: Phew! I took a loooonnggg time to write this chapter! But it's finally done now! ^^

 

“Attention everyone!” The head chef announced as all of the chefs fell into their places.

“The baking competition is soon so I want all of you to work hard and do your best! Don’t disappoint me, understand?”

“Yes chef!”

“All right now, get back to work.” The head chef finished as the rest of them went back to doing what they were doing.

“Daehyun ssi, I heard…the winning team will not only get their dessert featured on the menu but also get prize money!” Sora whispered excitedly.

Daehyun’s eyes lighted up at the words “Prize Money”, he hadn’t been able to take Yujin out on a nice date yet because he didn’t have any money. This was his chance.

“Daehyun ssi, if we win what are you going to do with your prize money?” Sora asked curiously.

“I’ll take Yujin out on a nice date!” Daehyun grinned.

Sora made a face at Daehyun.

“Heolll…Jung Daehyun, have you forgotten? You said you’ll treat me to a meal when you get your first pay…” Sora sounded disappointed.

“Ahhh that’s right! Mian….I’ll treat you to a meal first all right? You’ll be my first priority!” Daehyun winked.

“First priority….if I didn’t remind you, you would have forgotten all about me!” Sora frowned at Daehyun.

“Aigoo…our Sora is angry…Sora ssi, don’t be angry okay?? I promise I’ll take you out for a meal the moment I get the prize money! Oh?” Daehyun smiled.

He was about to reach out and poke Sora in her nose but Sora grabbed his hand and stopped him.

“Don’t touch me.” She said, sticking out her tongue at Daehyun.

Daehyun laughed as Sora turned away from him and continued with her work, there she was being all cute again.

 

Outside, Myungsoo had gotten out of the lift and was heading out of the hotel towards his parked car when Yujin’s chauffeur stopped him.

“Ssir…” He started.

“What is it?” Myungsoo asked.

“Well ummm…there was an accident just now, agasshi fell into the fountain…I was about to give you a call but a guy took her away..”

“What? What guy!?” Myungsoo demanded.

“Ummm…he carried her into the kitchen…” The chauffeur pointed.

Myungsoo gave an exasperated sigh as he turned and walked towards the direction of the kitchen. It must be Daehyun who took Yujin away.

Myungsoo kicked the door open as he walked into the kitchen, looking around for Daehyun.

“Sir! You can’t come in here.” Chef Park protested, but Myungsoo pushed him aside and walked towards Daehyun.

Daehyun frowned as Myungsoo approached him, he knew he wasn’t here for anything good.

“Where’s Yujin?” Myungsoo demanded.

“She’s not here…” Daehyun mumbled, continuing with his work.

“Do you want to die!?” Myungsoo shouted, grabbing Daehyun by his collar.

“Sir, I’m sorry but you’re not supposed to be here..only employees are allowed in here!” Daehyun said, rolling his eyes at Myungsoo.

“Come out!” Myungsoo said, grabbing Daehyun’s shirt and pulling him out of the kitchen.

“What was that?!” Chef Park asked in disbelief.

Sora sighed as she looked towards the door, she had a bad feeling about this.

Myungsoo dragged Daehyun to the rooftop so that none of the guests would see them fighting.

“What do you want?” Daehyun demanded, he and Myungsoo were having a staring contest.

“I told you not to mess with my girlfriend!” Myungsoo shouted.

“She’s not who you think she is! And the last thing I need is you planting ideas in her head! So why don’t you just back off!”

Daehyun laughed.

“I find you weird….you know who I am don’t you? You know Yujin and I were an item….but why did you keep that from her?! Why did you hide her in America and make me think she was dead!?”

“I don’t know who Yujin is or what you’re talking about, all I know is I hated you since the moment I saw you…you better back off from Julia…you don’t know what I’m capable of! ” Myungsoo retorted.

“After the incident…after I thought I lost Yujin…I promised myself if she ever came back…I would never let her go. So what makes you think I’ll give up now!?”

“A guy like you doesn’t deserve her! And you know deep down inside that the one she loves is me! You better be afraid….because I’m going to snatch Yujin away from right under your nose…you won’t even know what hit you!”

“You!” Myungsoo shouted, raising his fist.

“Why? Are you going to hit me again? Go ahead!” Daehyun taunted.

“You piece of ….I’m going to watch you fall…fall so hard that you’ll come crying to me and begging me for mercy!” Myungsoo shouted, flinging a punch at Daehyun’s face but before he could hit him someone hit him on his head with a broom.

Myungsoo raised his arm to protect his head, he turned and looked towards the person, it was Sora.

“Yah! I’m warning you….if you hurt Daehyun I’ll beat the out of you!” She shouted, waving the broom over her head.

“Sora ssi…” Daehyun said.

Myungsoo frowned as he let go of Daehyun’s collar, pushing him in the process.

“Jung Daehyun…you better remember my name, because I’m going to make you beg me on your knees for mercy!” Myungsoo said, staring at Daehyun and then at Sora and then walking off.

“What an …” Sora mumbled, lowering the broom.

“Sora ssi, why did you come up here? You could have got hurt you know…” Daehyun asked, holding Sora by her shoulders.

“I was worried about you…” Sora mumbled.

“The other time your face was messed up because of him…I didn’t want you to get hurt again..” Sora blushed.

“Gomawo..I wouldn’t know what to do without you.” Daehyun smiled, ruffling Sora’s hair.

“Come on, let’s get back inside..” He said, walking towards the building.

“Ohh..” Sora replied, rubbing her red cheeks and following Daehyun back inside the building.

 

Myungsoo went back down to the kitchen and kicked the door open, scrambling around opening doors and calling for Yujin.

“Julia!”

“Julia..where are you?” He continued.

“Ibwayo…sir…you really shouldn’t be in here messing around!” Chef Park shouted.

Myungsoo ignored him and went into the locker room, Yujin was inside finishing up her hot chocolate.

“Julia, you’re here..come on let’s go home.” Myungsoo said, grabbing Yujin’s hand and pulling her up from the seat.

“Ooo oppa!” Yujin protested.

Daehyun and Sora came into the kitchen just as Myungsoo left the room with Yujin.

“Yah! What are you trying to do!? You’re hurting her!” Daehyun shouted, pulling Myungsoo’s arm off Yujin.

Daehyun and Myungsoo were standing in the middle of the kitchen, shooting piercing glances at each other they almost looked like they were going to kill each other.

Chef Park grabbed a box of popcorn from one of the tables and started eating it, it was almost like he was watching a real drama.

“I’m here to take Julia home! She’s still my girlfriend…she shouldn’t be hanging around here with you!” Myungsoo glared at Daehyun.

“Who are you to tell her where she has to go or what she has to do!? Why don’t we hear from her what she wants huh?” Daehyun raised his eyebrows.

Please log in to read the full chapter