It'll Be Better If I Just End It All

Severely
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/n: Just a short update!! The next chapter will be more interesting...wait for it!

 

Myungsoo carried Yujin to her room and sat her down at her dressing table, he took out some clothes from Yujin’s closet and place them in her hands.

“Julia I’ll leave you to get changed okay? I’ll go down and get something for you to drink.” Myungsoo told Yujin, then he turned and left her room.

Yujin sat at the dressing table putting her hand out in front of her and running her fingers over the charm bracelet that was hanging from her left wrist.

Was she able to forgive Daehyun?

Yujin slowly unhooked the bracelet and place it on the dressing table together with her couple ring.

Just then, her phone rang.

“Dae…hyun..ie..”

“Dae…hyun…ie..”

Yujin grabbed her phone slid her thumb across the reject call button and turned off her phone.

“The number you have called is currently unavailable…please leave a message after the tone…”

Daehyun sighed, he had been trying to call Yujin cause he wanted to speak to her but she wasn’t answering any of his calls.

“Yujin ah….please call me back when you hear this….I really want to speak to you…”

“Don’t shut me out…please give me a chance to explain everything…oh?”

“I don't want to lose you again..” Daehyun finished leaving the message and hung up the phone.

Yujin got up from her seat and walked towards her study table, she pulled open the drawer and pulled out a penknife from inside.

She held the penknife in her hand tightly and slowly made her way to the bathroom, Yujin shut the bathroom door behind her and locked it. Then she went into the shower and the tap.

Yujin closed her eyes as she felt the warm water flow down her body, she slowly sat down on the floor and the tears started to flow from her eyes as her memories played back in her head.

Daehyun was the one that caused her to become like this….

All his lies and deceit…

She had wanted to end it….she had decided to leave Daehyun…

She couldn’t forgive him….

She just couldn't…

Yujin slowly pushed the blade of the penknife out with her thumb, brushing the blade lightly against her wrist.

This was it….

Everything that she held onto had all crashed right in front of her…

She couldn’t trust Myungsoo…

She thought she could trust Daehyun…

The hope she had….it was all gone now…

What was she living for anyway?

To be made use by people?

Yujin closed her eyes as she pushed the blade into her skin, she felt a sharp pain as the warm blood gushed out of her wrist staining the crystal clear water.

Yujin felt her head get lighter as she collapsed sideways onto the shower floor, the water still pouring over her body.

“Yujin ah…” Daehyun’s voice echoed in Yujin’s head as she felt her breaths become short.

“If one day…you get your sight back again…what’s the first thing you want to see?”

“Right now….it’s you…”

“No matter how much I imagine, I can’t seem to tell what you look like…”

“Yujin ah….if you get your sight back..the first thing I want you to see is yourself…”

“I want you to look at yourself and realize what a beautiful, cute and cool person you are…”

“If you could see what you’re like now….you’ll surely be proud of yourself..”

A last tear fell down Yujin’s cheek as her eyes rolled shut and she out.

 

“Julia I brought your….” Myungsoo stopped what he was saying as he realized Yujin wasn’t inside her room.

“Julia?” Myungsoo called out, placing the tray of food on the table and looking arounf for Yujin.

Myungsoo spotted the charm bracelet and the couple ring lying on Yujin’s dressing table, the he looked around and saw that the study table drawer was open.

“Julia! Are you in there?” Myungsoo asked, knocking loudly on the bathroom door but there was no reply.

“Julia!!” Myungsoo called again, he pressed his ear against the door and could hear that the shower was running.

Myungsoo grabbed the doorknob to open it but realized it was locked.

“Julia! Open up now..” Myungsoo panicked, turning the knob back and forth.

He was afraid Yujin might do something stupid.

“Ahjumma!” Myungsoo shouted, calling for the helper.

“Sir, what can I do for you?”

“The door’s locked! Get the key! Hurry!” Myungsoo shouted.

The helper ran to get the key but Myungsoo couldn’t wait, he backed away from the door a little and then charged at it with all his might.

Myungsoo winced as his shoulder crashed against the hard wooden door.

“Arghhhh!!!” He charged at it the second time, and finally during his third charge the door burst open.

Please log in to read the full chapter