Be Mine

Severely
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/n: Hey guys! I finaly updated!!! Enjoy :D

 

 

Daehyun and Yujin were walking back to the hotel, Daehyun was holding a cup of juice in his hand and was busy slurping from the straw.

Yujin smiled as she heard the slurping sounds.

“You eat a lot don’t you?” She asked, Daehyun already had a lot to eat and drink for lunch and here he was drinking hungrily out of the juice cup.

Daehyun laughed embarrassedly.

“Yeah…actually I do get hungry easily.” He explained.

“When are you going back to America?” Daehyun asked.

“In two weeks time.” Yujin replied.

“That’s fast…”

“Well it depends….I might not go back to America if I don’t want to…if there’s something here that’s holding me back…I’ll stay.”

“Then we don’t have any time to waste!” Daehyun exclaimed.

“Why don’t you meet me after work tonight? I’ll bring you to Namsan Tower.” Daehyun suggested.

“How did you know I wanted to go there?” Yujin asked curiously, she had been wanting to go there since she and Myungsoo came to Seoul.

Daehyun chuckled, Namsan tower was one of the special locations Yujin and him had been..of course he had to take her there.

“Well...let’s just call it my intuition.”

“And everyone knows the night view is even better than the day.”

“You must think I’m weird right….why does a blind person want to go to somewhere like the Namsan tower when she can’t even see anything.” Yujin sighed.

“Of course not…those who are blind have stronger senses don’t they? They can sense things better than normal people..I’m sure when you’re up there and you feel what it’s like…you’ll be able to imagine what the view looks like.” Daehyun smiled.

Yujin smiled.

“You know, I like Daehyun’s voice….it’s warm and soothing..it’s a comforting feeling when I listen to your voice..I could listen to it all day and I won’t feel tired.”

Daehyun blushed a little, this was the first time someone had complemented him on his voice rather than his looks…girls would always tell him how handsome he looked or how nice his new hairstyle was..it was different having someone tell him how nice his voice sounded.

“Well…if you’d like..we could spend more time together, then you’d hear my voice until you get tired of it.”

Yujin laughed.

“Well I guess you better get back to work.” She said, stopping at the entrance of the hotel.

“I’ll send you to your car.” Daehyun offered.

Yujin nodded as she hooked her arm around Daehyun’s elbow.

Daehyun brought Yujin to her car and sent her off, waving to her from outside the car.

 

Back in the hotel’s kitchen, Sora was chopping the sultanas angrily on the chopping board and looking at the clock at the same time. Daehyun hadn’t come back from lunch yet.

“He must be having fun with that girl who looks like Yujin.” Sora frowned to herself.

Just then, Daehyun came in through the door.

“Sorry I’m late.” He bowed and quickly got to work.

Sora gave Daehyun a death stare as he got into his position opposite her and started with his work.

“Wae??” Daehyun asked, wiping the smile away from his face.

“Look at you…grinning to yourself…you must have had fun after abandoning me and going to lunch with Julia huh!” Sora mumbled.

“I did have fun!” Daehyun smiled.

“You know…Sora ssi…I found Yujin! Julia ssi is really Yujin…” Daehyun said, bending forward so his face was closer to hers.

“Good for you!” Sora mumbled, making a disgusted face at Daehyun and turning away from him.

“Yah! Could it be…you’re jealous??” Daehyun raised his eyebrows.

“What are you talking about!? Me? Jealous?” Sora exclaimed, turning around to face Daehyun again.

Sora’s cheeks turned red as she caught Daehyun’s gaze.

“Aisshhh…” She said to herself, biting her lip.

Daehyun chuckled, Sora was so cute when she was jealous.

“Don’t be jealous okay? I promise I’ll have lunch with you tomorrow.” Daehyun winked, turning Sora to face him, which made her blush even more.

“I don’t need it!” Sora shouted, punching Daehyun in his stomach and walking away.

“Ahhh…” Daehyun winced.

“Ahhh…I think you broke my rib…” He continued, grabbing his side.

“Daehyun ssi…what’s wrong? Are you okay? Did I hit you too hard??” Sora asked, running back to Daehyun’s side.

“Ahhhahhhahh..” Daehyun continued acting, then he couldn’t help it anymore and started to laugh.

“Just kidding!” He grinned at Sora, she was even more cute when she was worried.

“Yah!!” Sora screamed, pushing Daehyun’s shoulder.

Daehyun continued laughing.

“I can’t be bothered with you! Hmph!” Sora scoffed, walking away from Daehyun.

“Okay okay….Sora ssi…mianhaeyo oh? Saranghae..” Daehyun smiled, grabbing Sora’s arm.

“Heollll…” Sora said, giving Daehyun the disgusted look again.

“Go back to work! You’re custard’s gonna spill over soon!” She said, pushing Daehyun’s hands off her.

“Ye!” Daehyun grinned, walking back to the stove smiling.

 

At the Kang’s residence, Myungsoo was in the hall sitting down on the couch waiting for Yujin to return. He sighed as he crossed his arms in front of him, there was a cold and emotionless expression on his face and it was hard to tell what he was thinking.

Myungsoo raised his eyes to the front door as he heard the key turn in the lock, that was probably Yujin.

Yujin entered the door and reached around for the light switch to turn it on, it was just a habit even though she couldn’t see anything..she felt safer if she turned the light on even though it wasn’t even nightfall yet.

As she was about to reach for the light switch, she felt a hand on the light switch and there was a “click” sound as the lights .

“Oppa…” Yujin spoke, recognizing the touch of Myungsoo’s hand.

“Where did you go so early in the morning? I wanted to bring you breakfast and apologise to you but you weren’t in your room.” Myungsoo said.

“Oh…I just went out for a walk, I needed some fresh air.” Yujin replied.

“I’m tired…I’m going to my room to rest.” Yujin quickly said before Myungsoo could say anything.

Yujin stumbled past Myungsoo towards the stairs but before she could go up, Myungsoo grabbed her wrist and stopped her.

“Julia…why don’t we go back to America? We came back to Seoul like you wanted, I think we’ve stayed long enough…why don’t we go back now?” He asked, spinning Yujin around to face him.

This was Myungsoo’s last offer, he decided that if Yujin would go with him back to America immediately he wouldn’t mess with Daehyun..if Yujin agreed to just go quietly with him back to America now and live their life there, he would just let Daehyun continue working in the hotel and not mess with his life.

“Shiro..” Yujin replied.

“I like it here and besides I haven’t got my memory back yet…I want to know how I became like this…I want to know why.”

“Why can’t you just be happy with our life now? Why do you want to find out about the past?? Isn’t what’s here now the most important?” Myungsoo strained his voice, he was beginning to get uptight now.

It looked like Yujin wasn’t going to agree to go back with him to America so easily.

“You’re wrong! The past means everything to me…because then I can understand how I got to what I am now…Oppa, if you truly cared about me you would want me to remember my past too.”

“I’m not going back to America.” Yujin took her stand, she wasn’t going to let anyone control her…especially not Myungsoo.

“I’m going to my room now, don’t disturb me…” She said, pushing past Myungsoo and walking up the stairs.

Myungsoo took a deep breath and closed his eyes as he heard Yujin’s room door slam shut.

He had no

Please log in to read the full chapter