One Shot

Severely
Please log in to read the full chapter

Song: One Shot - B.A.P

 

 

“Well, this is it!” Daehyun smiled, holding the front door of his apartment open for Yujin.

Yujin blinked as she stepped into Daehyun’s house, looking around at the furniture and the decorations…Daehyun had offered to let her stay at his place until she sorted everything out with her family.

“You can sleep in the room…I’ll take the couch..” Daehyun said, placing Yujin’s luggage on the floor in his room.

“So you used to stay here before the accident?” Yujin asked, taking a seat at the kitchen counter.

“Uh huh…and you used to come over often…and I would bake for you while you watched…” Daehyun smiled, standing opposite Yujin.

Yujin smiled to herself as she remembered the time when they went on vacation and she baked a cake together with Daehyun.

“Then…we would watch movies and you would fall asleep on the couch..” He said, walking over to the couch and sitting down.

“So…what movie are we going to watch tonight?” Yujin asked, sitting next to Daehyun and resting her head on his shoulder.

“I know just the movie!” Daehyun exclaimed after thinking for a while.

He pulled out a box from under the coffee table and flipped through the DVDs inside.

“This…” Daehyun said, waving the DVD in front of Yujin.

It was the DVD of the same movie that they watched on their vacation and Daehyun was narrating the story to Yujin.

“Is that the movie that I asked you to narrate for me?” Yujin asked.

“Uh huh….now you’ll be able to watch it without me explaining the scenes to you! Then you’ll know why I kept saying the guy was a coward…” Daehyun said, inserting the DVD into the player.

Yujin laughed as they settled down and the movie started.

Yujin cuddled up next to Daehyun and stared at his face…she couldn’t stop looking at him…when she was blind..she wanted to much to see Daehyun’s face…and now he was finally here…right in front of her.

“Wae?” Daehyun asked, looking at Yujin and running his fingers through her smooth long hair.

“Daehyun ah….I’m glad that I finally decided to come back and find you…because…you’re the best thing that’s happened to my life…and I want to spend the rest of my life with you..” Yujin whispered.

“I’ll never let anyone or anything take you away from me ever again…” Daehyun smiled, staring into Yujin’s eyes and pushing her hair behind her ear.

Then he closed his eyes and kissed Yujin on her lips softly…Yujin let herself go as she deepened the kiss, pushing Daehyun back slowly against the couch.

 

The next morning, Daehyun, Yujin, Sora and Youngjae were all at the café. Yujin had decided to help out in the front while the rest of them worked in the kitchen…it was fun working together with them…and she also didn’t have anything to do anyway.

“Here you go…lavender cupcake and rose bud tea..” Yujin smiled, serving the customer.

Just as she placed the food onto the table, her phone started ringing in her pocket.

Yujin pulled her phone out of her pocket and glanced at the screen…it was Myungsoo.

Yujin took a deep breath as she grabbed her phone tighter and went outside the café to answer it. Daehyun frowned as he saw Yujin leave the café to answer her phone…he wondered if it was Myungsoo…

Yujin didn’t want to pick up the call…but she couldn’t hide from Myungsoo forever.

“Oppa…” Yujin answered.

“Julia…where are you right now?” Myungsoo asked, he was sitting in his car with his hand on the steering wheel.

There were dark circles around his eyes and he was trying to regulate his breathing so he wouldn’t sound angry over the phone. He didn’t want to scare Yujin…he just wanted to meet her.

“I’m…at some café in Myeongdong…” Yujin replied.

“Where exactly? I’ll go pick you up now…” Myungsoo said, stepping on the accleration pedal.

“Oppa…I’m with Daehyun now…why don’t I meet you another time?”

Myungsoo’s breathing got heavier as he heard Daehyun’s name…why was Daehyun always crossing his path…they must have been enemies in their past life.

“Julia…I need to talk to you…I flew all the way here to find you…after leaving me at the altar like that…don’t you at least owe me an explanation? Please…just…let me talk to you…” Myungsoo pleaded.

Yujin sighed as she thought for a while, Myungsoo was right…she did owe him an explanation…she couldn’t hide from him forever and also this was her chance to solve everything between Myungsoo and her.

It would give her a peace of mind…and who knows maybe Myungsoo might finally be able to accept her being with Daehyun.

“All right…I’ll wait for you at the junction between Baskin Robbins and Etude House…” Yujin told Myungsoo.

Myungsoo hung up the phone as he drove towards the direction of Myeongdong…this was his last mission…since he couldn’t be with Yujin…he’ll make sure she perishes together with him.

 

“Daehyun ah…” Yujin called as she took off her apron.

“I need to go off for a while…Myungsoo’s here…he wants to talk to me.” She explained, pulling Daehyun aside.

“What does he want?” Daehyun asked, he wasn’t comfortable with leaving Yujin alone with Myungsoo.

“He just wants to talk…I owe him an explanation too..I’ll just go and see him and settle everything today…” Yujin said.

“Yujin ah…are you sure? I know what Myungsoo’s capable of…how do I know he won’t harm you?” Daehyun said, grabbing Yujin’s hand.

“It’ll be okay…I don’t think he will try to harm me…I need to do this…after all Oppa has been taking care of me all this while…I owe him a lot…just let me go talk to him. Oh?” Yujin assured.

“All right…but leave your phone on okay? And make sure you call me if anything happens.” Daehyun said.

Yujin nodded as she grabbed her bag and left the café to meet Myungsoo.

She waited at the junction for a while and a few minutes later Myungsoo arrived, Yujin opened the car door and got inside.

The ride was quiet as Myungsoo drove to a secluded spot and parked his car there.

“Oppa…mian…I know how you must feel…but at that moment I just felt like I had to leave….I couldn’t marry you…” Yujin apologized.

“How could you do that to me!? I loved you!! I loved you so much! How could you betray me like that!?” Myungsoo raised his voice, grabbing Yujin’s shoulders and shaking her.

A tear fell from Yujin’s cheek at she stared at Myungsoo’s tear stained face.

“I know you lied to me…” Yujin continued.

“I went to your study and I found that you were the one who ordered the chef to poison the hotel food and blame it on Daehyun! I also know you were the one who told Soyeon to meet me…and you were the one who caused the explosion in the kitchen! How could you!? Someone could have gotten killed!”

“I did all that for you! Don’t you understand!? It was always Daehyun this…Daehyun that….he was always the person that was always on your mind! Do you think I can’t tell…you were by my side…but your heart was always far away! No matter what I did…you still didn’t love me! It was always him! It was always Daehyun! I had no place in your heart…what else do you expect me to do!?”

“I couldn’t let him have you….I was willing to do anything to get you…”

“Anything!”

“Oppa….I know it hurts but you have to let go…Daehyun is the one I love…and I’ve decided I want to spend the rest of my life with him…”

“Don’t you want me to be happy?”

“No….I can’t let you go….I won’t let you go…If I can’t have you…no one else can!”

“Fine…then I’m done talking to you…I thought I could still talk some sense into you and save what’s left of our relationship…but I guess it can’t be helped.” Yujin sighed, she was about to open the car door when Myungsoo locked it.

Yujin widened her eyes as she pulled at the door but couldn’t get it to open.

Please log in to read the full chapter