Leave it to me, I'll Melt Your Heart

Severely
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/n: Hey everyone!! This is the final chapter!! The finale!! I hope you enjoy reading it!! And also thank you for your support! ^^

Song: 맡겨 (Entrust) - Infinite

 

Myungsoo squinted as he opened his eyes slowly, the bright sunlight shone in through the window and across his face.

“Where am I?” Myungsoo thought, immediately sitting up in bed and rubbing his eyes.

Myungsoo looked around and realized he was in some sort of hospital room, but he didn’t know where he was…or how he got here…he couldn’t even remember his name.

“Who am I…where am I..?” Myungsoo thought, reaching his hand to his head and realized his head was bandaged.

Myungsoo panicked and pulled the blanket off of himself, struggling to get off the bed but just as his legs touched the floor…he lot balance and fell onto the ground.

Myungsoo frowned as he grabbed his legs, why couldn’t he feel anything in his legs? Why couldn’t he stand…he was stuck here on the ground and he couldn’t even move his legs to stand up.

“Sir, are you okay!?” Secretary Hong exclaimed, running inside the room and helping Myungsoo up from the ground.

Myungsoo’s parents had assigned Secretary Hong to watch over Myungsoo at the mental institute.

“Who are you!?” Myungsoo exclaimed, trying to struggle out of Secretary Hong’s grip.

“Sir, it’s me…Secretary Hong!”

“I don’t know youuu!!” Myungsoo shouted, pushing secretary hong away and falling against the bed.

“Why aren’t my legs working!? Why I can’t I walk!?” Myungsoo continued to panic…hitting his legs with his fist, but they didn’t hurt at all…because he couldn’t feel anything in his legs.

“Sir calm down! You jumped from the second floor window….your legs broke and the doctor said you won’t be able to walk again…” Secretary Hong explained.

Myungsoo widened his eyes and grabbed his hair, what was happening to him!?

He didn’t even remember jumping…he didn’t even know who he was.

“Who am I…” Myungsoo mumbled.

“Sir, you can’t remember?”

“If I remembered I won’t be asking would I!?” Myungsoo shouted, grabbing an empty glass off the table and smashing it against the wall.

Secretary Hong flinched as the glass hit the wall and smashed into pieces.

“Myungsoo ya!” Mrs. Kim exclaimed, running inside the room after hearing the crash.

“Myungsoo ya…what happened? Are you okay?” She asked, grabbing Myungsoo and looking at him with concern and worry.

“Who are you…” Myungsoo frowned, staring at his Mom who he couldn’t recognize now.

“Myungsoo ya…it’s me…eomma….” Mrs. Kim replied, starting to cry.

“You don’t remember me…? Omo….my poor son…” She continued, tears running down her cheeks.

“Let go of me!” Myungsoo screamed, pushing Mrs. Kim’s hands off himself and running towards the bathroom.

He got inside and locked the door, sitting on the covered toilet seat with his head in his hands.

“Myungsoo ya!!” Mrs. Kim shouted, knocking on the door.

Myungsoo pressed his hands against his ears as tears started to fall from his cheeks…then he started laughing to himself.

He didn’t even know what he was doing anymore…

 

Yujin grabbed the doorknob of her house front door and took a deep breath, she had been hiding out at Daehyun’s house for almost a month now and she decided it was time for her to go home.

Yujin bit her lip as she twisted the doorknob and pushed the front door open, stepping inside the huge house…

“Maybe I’ll just grab somemore clothes and stuff and then leave…” Yujin thought as she crept inside.

She was about to reach the stairs when suddenly she heard her Dad’s voice.

“Stop right there!” He shouted, staring holes through Yujin’s back.

Yujin gulped as she stopped in her tracks, she had been spotted!

“Kang Yujin! Didn’t you hear me!?” Her Dad bellowed.

Yujin closed her eyes as she slowly turned around to face her father.

“Abuji…” She mumbled, looking up at his face.

“Who are you calling abuji!? Do you even consider me as your Father? After running away from the wedding like that!? Do you know how embarrassed we were?”

“Have you ever thought about Myungsoo and his parents!? Since that day you ran away from the wedding…I have stopped being your father!” Yujin’s Dad shouted.

Yujin closed her eyes as she heard her Dad’s voice echoed around the whole house, it had been so long since the last time her Dad scolded her like that.

“Abuji mian…I was wrong…I know…but I just couldn’t…”

“Shut your mouth!”

“I thought after the incident, you’ve grown up already….I thought you already knew what was best for yourself…but you disappointed me yet again…”

“Well let me tell you what you’ve just did….you’ve thrown away your family! Your life of luxury…everything I’ve given you…you’ve just thrown it all away to be with some parentless..scum!”

“Abuji!! How could you say that!? Do you think Daehyun wanted his life to be like that!? Do you think he chose it!? At least he’s a caring, warm and loving person….not like you!!” Yujin screamed back, she couldn’t take it when her Dad insulted Daehyun.

“You dare say his name in my house!?” Yujin’s Dad shouted.

“That’s it! I want you to leave now…I’ll just take it that I never had you as my daughter! Pack your things and leave…..NOW!” He said, pointing his hand up the stairs.

“Fine!” Yujin screamed, clenching her fist.

“Daehyun and I will become successful one day! Then I’ll make sure you eat your words!!!....Abuji!” Yujin finished, running up the stairs.

Yujin’s Dad stared after her angrily as he clenched his fist and punched the couch nearby.

 

Daehyun tapped his feet nervously as he waited outside the Kang’s residence for Yujin to come out…he was worried that her parents might not let her leave.

“Oh! Yujin ah!” Daehyun smi

Please log in to read the full chapter