Your heart or mine?

Severely
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

The next morning, Myungsoo got up from the hospital bed and grabbed his clothes, this was no time to be lying in the hospital he had to carry on with his plan.

“Sir, what are you doing? You’re not supposed to leave yet you need to stay in the hospital for furthur observation.” The nurse said.

“I’m fine…I don’t need to stay in the hospital anymore.” Myungsoo replied, adjusting his blazer and placing his phone to his ear.

“Secretary Hong, I need you to do something for me…” He said, getting into the backseat of the car and signaling for the driver to move off.

 

“We’re back.” Daehyun smiled as he entered the kitchen together with Sora.

“Well well well…look what we have here…it’s the champions of the baking competition…” Chef Park grinned, walking over and patting Daehyun on his shoulder.

“Did you guys….have a good vacation? To..get..her?” He asked, raising his eyebrows.

“Aniyo!” Daehyun and Sora said at the same time and then turning to look at each other.

“I just…stayed at home…” Sora mumbled.

“…..I was with my girlfriend…” Daehyun replied.

“That , Daehyun ah…don't you know Sora…..” Chef Park started.

“Sunbaenim!! Don’t you have work to dooo…” Sora cut him off, raising eye eyebrows at him to tell him to stop talking.

“…Oh…” Chef Park mumbled, making a face at Sora and walking away.

“What was that all about?” Daehyun asked, looking at Sora curiously.

“It’s nothing…come on we have a lot of work to do..” She said quickly.

A while later, Sora got a call and went to the locker room to answer it.

“I wonder who it is..” She mumbled as she looked at the unknown number on the screen.

“Yoboseyo?” She answered.

“Cha Sora ssi….this is Myungsoo…Kim Myungsoo..” Myungsoo replied.

“Yah! How did you get my number?!” Sora exclaimed, realizing who it was.

“I have my ways…” Myungsoo smirked.

“Why did you call me? I have nothing to say to you…I’m hanging up!” Sora replied, she was about to press the cancel button when Myungsoo spoke.

“Jakkaman…I have something to talk to you about…”

Sora put the phone to her ear again to hear what Myungsoo had to say.

“It’s about Daehyun…meet me at the café near the hotel during your lunch break…” Myungsoo finished, hanging up before Sora could reply.

Sora frowned wondering what Myungsoo was up to, Daehyun had told her what happened yesterday.

“Sora ssi, wanna go for lunch?” Daehyun asked as Sora came out of the locker room.

“Oh…my friend from High School just called, she wants to meet me for lunch…so I guess I’ll see you later?” Sora told Daehyun.

“Oh..all right then..” Daehyun replied.

“Aren’t you having lunch with Yujin unnie?” Sora asked.

“Yeah I was going to but…she said Myungsoo’s getting discharged from the hospital today so she wants to have lunch with him…” Daehyun replied, looking a little disappointed.

“Oh…mianhae…I couldn’t have lunch with you…”

“Is…everything okay between you and Yujin unnie?”

“Yeah we’re fine...even though I don’t really like Myungsoo the car accident was pretty bad, I understand if Yujin wants to stay with him.”

“All right…I’ll see you later okay?” Sora smiled as she left the hotel.

 

Myungsoo folded the sleeves of his light pink shirt as he walked down the stairs, he saw Yujin laying some food on the table and then turned his head away not even bothering to acknowledge her.

“Oppa…I asked ahjumma to prepare some porridge for you…sit down and we can have lunch together.” Yujin smiled.

“I’m not hungry…you eat..” Myungsoo said nonchalantly walking past the dining area towards the front door.

“Oppaa!” Yujin called again but he had already gone out the door.

 

Sora reached the café and looked around for Myungsoo but she couldn’t spot him so she ordered a café latte and a seat near the window to wait for him.

A few minutes later Myungsoo entered the café.

“You got here fast.” Myungsoo smiled, taking a seat opposite Sora.

Sora frowned at him, still wondering what he wanted to say. She was only here because he said it was something to do with Daehyun.

“What do you want to tell me? Get straight to the point, I’m busy.” Sora said, crossing her arms in front of her.

Myungsoo smiled as he took a sip of his usual iced Americano.

“You like Daehyun don’t you?” Myungsoo asked.

Sora eyed Myungsoo suspiciously.

“Are we here to talk about that? Because if that’s the case I’m leaving.” Sora said, lifting herself up from the chair.

“Wait! No…that’s not what I want to say…here me out..” Myungsoo said, raising his hand out to stop her.

Sora sighed as she plopped herself back down on the seat.

“What I’m saying is…you like Daehyun..and I like Yujin..but they both like each other so we’re in the same boat aren’t we?”

“So I was thinking..why don’t the both of us work together? You’ll get Daehyun and I’ll get Yujin…it’s a win-win situation. What do you think…Sora ssi?”

 “Heolll..” Sora said as she grabbed the cup of water from the table and splashed it at Myungsoo’s

Please log in to read the full chapter