Can't you hold me? Can't you hold my hand? I need you....

Severely
Please log in to read the full chapter

Song: I Need You - Kim Sunggyu

Yujin had an expressionless look on her face as she made her way down the stairs the next morning. It wasn’t that she wasn’t hurting anymore…she just thought that she had to go on until she found out about the accident.

“Julia, I know you must be exhausted after what happened…so I asked ahjumma to prepare more dishes for breakfast.” Myungsoo smiled as Yujin sat down at the table.

“From 3:00 to 9:00 there’s grilled fish, fried egg, wild vegetables, kimchi and potato pancake…”

“I made the clam soup today…try it and tell me if it tastes good.” Myungsoo smiled.

“Sir woke up early this morning to prepare the clam soup by himself….I didn’t help at all…” The helper told Yujin as she placed the drinks on the table.

Yujin smiled.

“Really? Our Young Master Kim…cooking clam soup in the kitchen? I need to try this then…” She said, scooping some soup in her spoon and drinking from it.

“How is it? Does it taste good?” Myungsoo asked, raising his eyebrows.

“Ahjumma…I think you’re gonna lose your job, Oppa’s clam soup tastes better than yours…” Yujin chuckled.

“Agasshi…”

Myungsoo laughed.

“You can have more soup then, I cooked a whole pot of it!” Myungsoo grinned, he was happy Yujin was back to normal again.

Normal being the way she was before she came back to Korea and met Daehyun.

Yujin hid a sigh as she grabbed some kimchi with her chopsticks and ate it, she was trying hard to conceal her emotions and act like everything was all right but it was difficult. She almost felt like she couldn’t breathe.

“Julia…I was thinking…it’s been a long time since we’ve had a nice meal together.” Myungsoo started.

“So..I was wondering, why don’t we go out for dinner tonight? I’ll bring you some place nice…I’m sure you’ll like it.” Myungsoo suggested.

“Mmmm…sounds good.” Yujin replied, taking a sip of water.

“Great…it’ll be like old times…just the two of us having a nice dinner and a long chat.”

Yujin forced a smile.

“Just like old times…” She thought.

 

Daehyun had beads of persperation all over his forehead and body, he was curled up on the mattress and shivering uncontrollably.

Daehyun frowned, he was having a dream of Yujin’s accident.

Their fight at the restaurant, her running out of the restaurant and onto the road….and finally Yujin getting hit by the car.

“Andwae!!!”

“Yujin ah….”

“Kajima….jalmotaesseo..” Daehyun mumbled in his sleep.

Daehyun’s eyes shot open and he sat up quickly in bed, panting and breathing heavily.

A tear fell down his eye as he realized Yujin wasn’t here anymore.

“Daehyun ssi!” Sora exclaimed as she came into his room with a basin of cold water and fresh towels.

Daehyun quickly wiped the tears away from his eyes after realizing that Sora had come in, then he looked down at his body and realized he wasn’t wearing any shirt.

Daehyun quickly grabbed the blanket and pulled it over his bare body.

“Waeyo?” Sora asked, kneeling down on the floor and placing the basin beside her.

“Did you….”

“Undress me…” Daehyun stuttered, staring at Sora.

“Yah! You were having a high fever and I had to remove your clothes so you could cool off.” Sora defended herself.

“Aishh..” Daehyun mumbled to himself.

“Heolll! Don’t look at me like that! It’s not like I you or anything.” Sora frowned, crossing her arms in front of her.

Daehyun quickly grabbed a shirt from his closet without removing the blanket and then put it on quickly.

“You can leave now….I think my fever’s gone..” He told Sora, lying back down on the mattress.

Daehyun felt like staying in bed the whole day, he was back to his old self again…the time when he couldn’t forget about Yujin and wanted to kill himself because of Yujin’s “death”.

“Nappeun nom!” Sora exclaimed, scooping some cold water from the basin and splashing it at Daehyun.

“Yah! What are you doing!?” Daehyun shouted, sitting up.

“To think…

Please log in to read the full chapter