My Love Wins

Severely
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Sora fluttered her eyelids and opened her eyes, she blinked a few times her eyes still blurry from sleep.

Then she realized Daehyun’s face was just a few inches away from her, his eyes were closed and he was still sleeping peacefully.

Sora blinked a few more times and then she looked down, realizing her arm was over Daehyun and his leg was over hers.

“Kyaaaaaa!!!!!” She screamed, sitting up on the mattress and waking up Daehyun from his sleep.

“What what what…?” Daehyun mumbled, frowning and rubbing his eyes.

“What’s wrong??” He asked, sitting up and squinting at Sora.

“Why! Why are you in my bed!?” She continued, pulling the blanket over herself.

“Yah yah yah…” Daehyun said, pointing at Sora.

“You were the one that asked me to sleep here…you wouldn’t let me go back to my room…” Daehyun explained, trying to straighten out his morning hair.

“Did I!?” Sora exclaimed, trying to remember what happened last night.

Just as she was thinking, they heard the voices of Sora’s parent’s outside the door.

“What’s all the commotion about early in the morning?” Sora’s Mom asked, pulling open the door before Sora could ask Daehyun to hide.

Daehyun gulped as he saw Sora’s Mom at the doorway, looking from him to Sora and then back again.

“Eomma…” Sora started, her eyes were wide with shock.

“What is this….you two…why are you…” Sora’s Mom asked in disbelief.

“Eomma…we…I…this isn't what it looks like!!” Sora quickly defended.

Daehyun quickly stood up from the ground, feeling glad that he hadn’t changed out of his clothes last night..or else he’ll be in singlet and boxers!

“Ahjumeoni….I can assure you..nothing happened. Sorry…” Daehyun mumbled, bowing and then going out the door.

Sora’s Mom still had the shocked expression on her face.

“Cha Sora…” She continued.

“Eomma! Nothing happened okay!” Sora explained, going ou of the room as well.

“Yah!” Sora’s Mom called after her, but she quickly went into the bathroom and closed the door.

After washing up, Sora went inside to have her breakfast. Her parents and Daehyun were already at the table and there was an awkward silence as she entered.

Sora caught Daehyun’s eye and then they quickly looked away from each other.

“Yah, tell me honestly…are the two of you dating?” Sora’a Mom asked.

“Aaaaniyo!!!” Sora and Daehyun said in unison, then they both looked at each other and then quickly looked away again.

“You better not be…I won’t allow the both of you dating each other understand?”

Daehyun looked down at his food and continued eating.

“Sora ya….don’t you feel ashamed?? You’re an unmarried girl and sleeping in the same room as a boy!” Sora’s Mom continued.

“Arasso eomma….” Sora mumbled.

Sora’s Dad laughed.

“Aigoo..you shouldn't be so hard on them…the both of them are young and single, there’s nothing wrong with them dating..” He said.

“I know right appa…eomma is so old fashioned.” Sora frowned.

“Yah! I definitely won’t allow it…not in my house!” Sora’s Mom shouted.

“Arasso arasso…” Sora made a face at her Mom.

“Ahjumeoni…don’t worry…Sora’s not my type.” Daehyun teased.

“Heollll.” Sora said with an expression on disbelief on her face.

Daehyun laughed at Sora’s expression, then Sora’s Dad started to laugh too.

“Appa!” Sora complained as they continued with their breakfast.

 

Myungsoo tossed and turned in bed, there were beads of sweat on his forehead and he was trembling all over like he was having a terrible nightmare.

“No! Julia.....andwae…don’t leave me..” He mumbled, grabbing the pillow tightly.

Myungsoo gasped as he sat up in bed, frowning and holding his hand to his forehead realizing it was just a dream.

Myungsoo got out of bed and walked down the stairs, wondering if Yujin was still at home or she had left already.

He arrived at the dining room, the food had already been set for one person.

Myungsoo dragged his feet towards the table, as the helper came out of the kitchen with a glass of warm water.

“Sir you’re awake…agasshi asked me to prepare porridge for you, she said you were having a fever.” The helper explained, setting the glass of water on the table.

Myungsoo nodded at the helper in acknowledgement as he sat down at the table, raising his hand to his forehead. He didn’t even realize he was having a fever.

Myungsoo went into the study to grab the files of the chefs working at the hotel patisserie, then he sat down at the table and studied each of them carefully while having his breakfast.

It was time for him to put his plan into action.

 

Yujin was waiting at the front entrance of the hotel for Daehyun, she was holding a paper bag in one of her hands and a cup of coffee in the other. She wanted to see Daehyun and also bring him some breakfast in case he was hungry.

Suddenly, Yujin heard the laughter and voices of children running towards her.

Yujin jumped a little as she felt one of the kids grab onto the bottom of her coat, the other was running around her.

Yujin panicked, she felt helpless because she couldn’t see what was going on around her, plus she had a cup of hot coffee in her hand.

Just then, one of the kids pushed Yujin startling her and s

Please log in to read the full chapter