Love is Obsession's Best Friend

Severely
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

A/n: This song describes Myungsoo's feelings.

 

 

 

Daehyun pulled the gate of Sora’s house open slowly and carefully so he wouldn’t make too much noise, he didn’t want Sora or her parents seeing his messed up face from the punch Myungsoo gave him.

Daehyun tiptoed across the courtyard, making his way to his room when Sora stepped out from the kitchen staring straight at him.

Sora widened her eyes as she saw Daehyun’s face, she wanted to ask him what happened and if he was all right but decided not to when she remembered that he lied to her.

Sora turned away from Daehyun and walked past him.

“You’re home?” She said nonchalantly, making her way towards her room.

Daehyun raised his eyebrows finding it weird that Sora didn’t even ask him about the bruise on his face. Was she angry at him for some reason?

“Sora ssi..” Daehyun called out, stopping her in her tracks.

“Is…everything okay?” He asked.

“Everythings fine….what could be wrong?” Sora mumbled, going into her room and closing the door behind her.

“That’s not right….she’s definitely angry at me for some reason…” Daehyun mumbled to himself, making his way to his room.

He sighed as he lay down on the floor, thinking about his meeting with Julia…everything was just so…similar…was it really just a coincidence.

Suddenly, the door of his room slid open and Daehyun was jolted out of his thoughts.

Daehyun turned his head to the door and saw a box of healing band aids fly in from a small crack in the door and then the door closed.

Daehyun got up from the floor and crawled towards the door, grabbing the box of plasters. He smiled it at, Sora must have been worried the wound on his face might not heal properly so she passed him the box of plasters.

Daehyun pulled open the door and stuck his head out. “Sora ssi..gomawoyo! Saranghaeyo!” He shouted, then pulling his head back inside and closing the door.

 

Myungsoo pulled Yujin into her room and closed the door behind him.

“Why did you meet up with that guy again!? Didn’t I tell you I don’t like you hanging around him?? Why did you lie to me Julia!?” Myungsoo raised his voice.

“It’s because I knew if I told you, you’d react like this!” Yujin replied, swinging her arm out of Myungsoo’s grip.

“You should know why I’m acting like this!! Why did you want to meet him? What did he tell you huh!?” Myungsoo grabbed Yujin by her shoulders and shook her.

“We just had coffee!! I just wanted to know more!! I want to get my memory back!” Yujin screamed, tears spilling out of her cheeks.

“You know him don’t you!? If you just didn’t like him..you wouldn’t be so affected by this! There’s something more isn’t there!?” Yujin continued.

“I told you to trust me!” Myungsoo shouted, lifting his arms up and running them through his hair frustratedly.

“And…you said you just had coffee!? You think I didn't see him put this filthy scarf around your neck?!” Myungsoo laughed, grabbing the scarf around Yujin’s neck.

“How can I trust you when you don’t trust me!?” Yujin retorted.

Myungsoo let go of the scarf in anger, shoving a little to hard and causing Yujin to fall down on the ground with the scarf falling down beside her.

Yujin started crying as she landed on the ground, now she had found out what Myungsoo was like when he lost his temper, he was a whole different person.

“Julia…I’m sorry…I didn’t mean to…” Myungsoo apologised, realizing what he had done and knelt down to help Yujin up.

“YAaahhhhhh!!!” Yujin screamed as she grabbed her walking stick and swung it in front of her, the tip of the walking stick slashed across Myungsoo’s cheek leaving a deep long cut.

Myungsoo blinked as he reached up and slid his fingers aross the cut, blood was flowing from it.

“Julia…” Myungsoo started, taking her hand.

“Don’t touch me!!” Yujin sobbed, pushing Myungsoo away.

“Get out of my room….I don’t want to be near you right now.” Yujin said, wiping away her tears with her hand.

“Julia…I…”

“GET OUT!!!” She screamed.

Myungsoo sighed as he got up from the ground and made his way to the door, he shouldn’t have lost his temper at Yujin….he shouldn’t have treated her that way.

Yujin picked herself up from the ground and collapsed onto the bed, she knew Myungsoo was hiding something….she knew she had to see Daehyun again.

Myungsoo hand trembled as he turn on the tap, splashing his open wound with warm water.

He was angry he lost his temper at Yujin…

He was angry things weren’t going the way he wanted them do….

That thorn was digging into his flesh now….and it hurt.

Myungsoo winced as he applied the ointment on his cut and covered it with a band aid. He knew he had to either leave Seoul with Yujin soon or get rid of Daehyun….it was either him or Daehyun, for the both of them couldn’t exist together.

Myungsoo grabbed the phone and dialed Secretary Hong’s number, there was no time to lose…he had to think of something now.

“Secretary Hong, email me the resumes of all the employees in the pastry department…now please.”

 

The next morning, Sora was at the table eating her breakfast when Daehyun came in.

“Oh…Daehyun ah…come and have breakfast..” Sora’s Dad smiled, motioning for Daehyun to sit down.

Daehyun was about to walk to the table when Sora suddenly stood up.

“Appa…Eomma…I’m full already…so I’ll go off to work now..” She said, glancing at Daehyun and walking outside.

“Yah yah yah…you haven’t finished your rice yet!” Sora’s Mom called but she had already left.

“Sora ssi!” Daehyun called after her but she didn’t turn around.

“Aishhh…” Daehyun grumbled, grabbing the chopsticks and stuffing and eggroll in his mouth.

“I’ll be off now..” He bowed to Sora’s parents, then he turned and ran after Sora.

“Sora ssi!” Daehyun grabbed Sora’s arm to slow her down.

“What do you want?” Sora frowned, swinging her arm out of Daehyun’s grip.

“Are you angry at me?” Daehyun asked.

Sora sighed as she continued to walk in front of Daehyun.

“I saw her….the girl that looks like Yujin…” Sora mumbled.

“What? Where? Were you spying on me yesterday?” Daehyun asked, widening his eyes at Sora.

“Aisshh…why would I be so free to follow you!? What do you think I am? A stalker?” Sora hissed.

“Ahh…Sora ssi…mianhae…I didn’t mean it that way…” Daehyun apologized, grabbing onto Sora’s arm.

“Why did you lie to me?! Am I even your friend?! Are friends supposed to keep things from each other?!” Sora questioned, staring at Daehyun angrily.

“Mi

Please log in to read the full chapter