I hold it in even more because I love you more than anyone else in this world

Severely
Please log in to read the full chapter

Song: 눈물만 (Only Tears) - Infinite

“Daehyun ssi!” Sora called, waving her hand in front of Daehyun’s face.

“You’re adding too much yeast to the dough!” Sora continued, grabbing Daehyun’s hand.

“Huh!?” Daehyun broke out of his daze, looking up at Sora.

“Are you okay? You almost emptied all of the yeast into the dough..” Sora replied, looking at Daehyun with concern.

He wasn’t himself lately, well how could he be? Yujin wasn’t answering any of his calls and he couldn’t sleep a wink at all…jumping everytime his phone rang.

“I’m fine..” Daehyun replied, sighing and dumping the dough into the bin.

“I’ll just make another one…”

Sora sighed as she watched Daehyun continue with his work, this wouldn’t do…she had to do something to help Daehyun and fast.

But what?

“Chef Daehyun!” Chef Park called, walking into the kitchen carrying a plate of macarons in one hand and a plate of cupcakes in the other.

“Yes?” Daehyun turned around.

“We have complaints from the guests that the macarons tastes bad! And they’re right…I tried one..it tastes like crap!”

“Also the cupcakes…they’re burnt and the icing is too thick and gooey! What’s wrong with you? You’re not usually like that.” Chef Park frowned, placing the two plates in front of Daehyun.

Daehyun grabbed one of the cupcakes and took a bite out of it and spat it out almost immediately. Chef Park was right….it tasted like .

“Also…some of the orders for the Rose cake has been rejected.” Another chef said, standing behind Chef Park.

“Daehyun ssi….we can’t keep sending out food like this! The hotel’s reputation is at stake..I suggest you get yourself together…we don’t have time for mistakes like this.” Chef Park reprimanded Daehyun.

Daehyun closed his eyes and heaved a sigh as he grabbed his baker’s hat off his head and threw it on the table, then he stormed out of the kitchen.

“Yah! Chef Daehyun!!” Chef Park shouted after him but Daehyun continued walking.

He was already so frustrated with his personal problems and Chef Park shouting at him wasn’t making anything better.

“Sunbaenim!” Sora protested, grabbing Chef Park’s hand.

“I’ll go talk to Daehyun…” She said, running after him.

“Daehyun ssi!” Sora called as she grabbed onto Daehyun’s arm and spun him around to face her.

“Calm down…let’s go back to the kitchen okay? I’ll help you with the orders.” Sora suggested with a pleading look in her eyes.

Daehyun swung his arm out of Sora’s grip.

“Just…leave me alone okay? I need some fresh air…” Daehyun said as he turned and left the hotel.

Daehyun walked all the way to the place where he always went to when he was frustrated and tired of everything; the playground. Somehow that place always felt peaceful and calm…and he always felt Yujin’s presence there…it was a kind of escape and solace for him.

Daehyun slowed his footsteps and sat on the swing…he wondered what he should do.

Should he go and find Yujin and try to explain everything to her?

If he did, what would he say to her?

That all of it was a mistake? That he shouldn’t have fooled around? That he regretted what he did and just wanted another chance to prove that he really loved her?

But those were all just weak excuses…he was just making more excuses for himself….Yujin had already gave up on him that day. Even when she was “dying” she took their couple ring off her finger and gave it to him.

Was it all really over?

Daehyun just didn’t want to believe it.

Before Daehyun knew it, his eyes were filled with tears again.

He had promised himself that if Yujin returned…he would never let her go.

He had to find a way to win Yujin back again…before it was too late.

Sora stood behind the bushes as she watched Daehyun, she had followed Daehyun because she was worried for him. She just wanted to make sure he was all right.

Sora bit her lip as she saw Daehyun sob quietly…she couldn’t just sit back and do nothing anymore. The man she loved was hurting…and she wanted to make it stop. She wanted to be the one that healed Daehyun’s heart.

 

Yujin sat on her bed listening to music on her iPod touch; Myungsoo had put in some songs for he

Please log in to read the full chapter