That Person in My Dreams

Severely
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Daehyun and Sora were busy trying out the recipe for the competition in the kitchen.

Sora put the whisk she was holding down and placed her hand over to cover her yawn. She and Daehyun had been only sleeping a few hours every night to prepare their recipe for the competition coupled with the strenuous work at the hotel kitchen, Sora was beyond tired.

“Sora ssi, are you tired? Why don't you go take a rest...I’ll finish up here.” Daehyun suggested, seeing how tired Sora looked.

“Aniyo….I’m fine..we’ll do it together.” Sora nodded at Daehyun, continuing with the beating of the eggs.

“If you need a rest just go okay? Don’t force yourself.” Daehyun told Sora.

Sora nodded and the timer on the oven went off at the same time.

“Ooh..I’ll get it.” Sora said as she opened the door of the oven.

She was so tired that she forgot to put on an oven glove and reached in to take out the cake pan with her bare hands.

“Ahhhhh!!” Sora screamed, pulling her right hand away from the oven and grabbing it with the other.

“Sora ssi! Are you okay?!” Daehyun exclaimed, rushing over to Sora’s side and grabbing her hand.

“Ahhhh…I’m so stupid…why didn’t I take the glove..aisshhh..” Sora complained.

“Your fingers are burnt..come with me.” Daehyun told Sora, pulling her to the sink and placing her hand under the running tap.

“Does it hurt?” Daehyun asked.

“A..a little..” Sora cringed.

“Wait here, I’ll get the first aid kit…” Daehyun said, rushing out of the kitchen.

“There’s one in the closet in the living room!” Sora called after him.

Daehyun came back with the first aid kit and brought Sora to the table to sit down.

“You have to be careful next time…” Daehyun said, holding Sora’s burnt hand and carefully applying antiseptic cream onto her wound.

“Ahhh…I don’t know what got into me…I guess I must have been too tired.” Sora sighed.

“That’s why I told you to go take a rest.” Daehyun said.

A small smile crept up on Sora’s face as she watched Daehyun working on her hand, he was so gentle and caring. How she wished she had a boyfriend that was as gentle and caring as Daehyun….

Daehyun finished sticking the plaster on Sora’s fingers and looked up at her, she still had that dreamy dazed look on her face.

“Sora ssi..” Daehyun frowned.

“Ooh…” Sora stuttered, shaking her head to get rid of those thoughts.

Daehyun smiled as he reached out and brushed his thumb across Sora’s cheek.

Sora widened her eyes as she felt Daehyun’s fingers on her skin, she could feel her cheeks starting to get hot.

“You’ve got flour all over your face.” Daehyun explained.

He caught Sora’s gaze and quickly lowered his hand from her face.

“Ummm…you take a rest here, I’ll continue in the kitchen.” Daehyun said quickly, jutting his thumb out towards the kitchen.

“Mmmm..” Sora nodded as Daehyun disappeared into the kitchen.

“Omoomo….why am I blushing?! Sora!! Wake up!! Come back to reality!!” Sora reprimanded herself as she rubbed her palms against her cheeks to stop it from turning red.

“What are you thinking Sora!? He already has someone he loves…” Sora continued, mumbling to herself.

Daehyun took a deep breath as he entered the kitchen it was a total mess! There were stuff scattered everywhere and they were nowhere near the result they wanted.

Daehyun pulled open the door of the fridge to get somemore eggs but he realized there were no more eggs.

“Looks like I’ll have to go buy somemore supplies…” Daehyun said to himself, pulling the door of the kitchen open.

“I need to go get somemore eggs and other things…I’ll be back soon.” Daehyun told Sora as he walked towards the front door.

“Oh wait! I’ll go with you!” Sora exclaimed, getting up from the chair.

“You don't have to..you can take a rest here, I’ll be right back.”

“It’s okay, I feel like taking a walk as well….maybe I just need some fresh air.” Sora replied.

“Hmmmm….then you better do something about your hair..” Daehyun teased, putting his hand to  his chin and looking at Sora.

Her hair was a mess pointing in all directions and all over her face.

Sora widened her eyes as she heard Daehyun’s comment.

“Omo! Does it look bad!? Ahhh!! I must look awful!” Sora frowned, turninf away from Daehyun and trying to adjust her hair.

Daehyun laughed at Sora’s actions, he loved how she always reacted to things in a big way…it was sometimes comical.

“Wait here..” He told Sora as he disappeared into his room.

Daehyun grabbed one of his cap’s, it was black in color with the LA logo on the front [click here for pic of the cap].

“Here.” He said, pushing the cap down on Sora’s head.

Sora grabbed the front of the cap and pushed it up a little so it wasn’t covering her eyes.

“Daehyun ssi….” She started.

“You look better now..” Daehyun grinned.

“Aisshh…is it so embarrassing to go out with me that I need to wear a cap so that no one can see my face?” Sora scowled at Daehyun.

“Yahh….I’ve never let anyone wear any of my caps before okay? So..count yourself lucky.” Daehyun laughed, hitting the front of the cap with his finger so it fell down on Sora’s eyes again.

“Yah!” Sora protested, running after Daehyun who was already going out the door.

“How are your fingers? Do they still hurt?” Daehyun asked as they were walking towards the store.

“Mmm..th

Please log in to read the full chapter