Without you

Severely
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/n: Sorry for the late update!!! ^.^

Song: Dancing in the rain - B.A.P 

 

Yujin sat in the cab staring at her phone, she had already arrived in Seoul but she was afraid to turn on her phone and see all the messages and missed calls left by Myungsoo and her parents. She knew she had done something reckless and was starting to get nervous…a lot of effort had gone into planning the wedding and she just left like that…without a word.

But at that moment in time…running away and going to find Daehyun just seemed like something she had to do. She knew if she missed the chance, she’ll never be able to see Daehyun again…

Yujin paid the cab driver the money and got off at her Dad’s hotel, she had to stay here for the time being because she couldn’t go back home…and also…it would be easier since Daehyun was working at the hotel patisserie…or so she thought.

“Can I have a room please?” Yujin told the woman at the hotel front desk.

“Oh…agasshi…how come you’re here? I was told that you would be in America having your wedding.” The woman replied, recognizing Yujin as the chairman’s daughter.

“Did the wedding finish early?”

“Shhhh…” Yujin hissed, placing her finger to her lips and looking around.

“Don’t let anyone know I’m here…pretend you don’t recognize me...I need a room…could you check if there’s any available?”

“Oh…Ye…” The woman replied, checking the computer in front of her.

“We don’t have any suites available at the moment….is a normal room okay with you?”

“Yeah…that’s fine…it doesn’t matter..”

“It’s room 302…here are your keys…”

Yujin took the keys from the woman at the front desk and proceeded to her room.

After putting down her stuff she left towards the pastry kitchen to find Daehyun.

“Agasshi…is there anything I can help you with?” The head chef asked, seeing Yujin enter the kitchen.

“I’m looking for Chef Daehyun…is he here?” Yujin asked, looking around for Daehyun.

“Ahhh…Daehyun ssi has already left the hotel…he’s not working here anymore.” The head chef replied.

Yujin widened her eyes as she heard what the head chef said…

Daehyun wasn’t working here anymore?

“Do you know where he went?” Yujin asked curiously.

“I’m not sure…but I heard he’s opened his own café together with Chef Sora and Chef Park…”

Yujin bit her lip as she thought about what the head chef said…she knew Sora liked Daehyun…maybe after she left they were together…and maybe the both of them decided to open a café together…maybe Daehyun had already forgotten about her.

“Do you know where the café is?” Yujin asked.

“I’m not sure about that….sorry…” The head chef replied.

Yujin nodded as she left the kitchen…how was she going to find Daehyun now…

She was having second thoughts now…what if Daehyun and Sora were really together? Then maybe she shouldn’t come back here and make things complicated for them.

Yujin powered on her phone and scrolled through her contacts, stopping at Daehyun’s name and staring at it. Her finger hovering over the call button…not sure if she should call him or not.

Finally she decided to call him…but it kept ringing until it reached the voicemail.

“The person you are calling can’t come to the phone right now….please leave a message..”

Yujin sighed as she placed her phone into her bag….maybe it was a mistake…

Maybe she shouldn't have come back…

 

“Sora ssi, are the lavender cupcakes ready yet?” Daehyun called, grabbing two cups of expresso from the coffee machine.

“Just a minute!” Sora replied, hurrying around the kitchen.

“Ahhhh! I forgot to check on the Macarons!” Youngjae exclaimed, rushing to the oven and opening it.

A burnt smell floated into the air as Youngjae pulled out the tray of burnt macaron shells and started coughing and fanning the smoke away from his face.

Daehyun grabbed the tray and served the expresso to the customers…they had been really busy since the opening of the café and Daehyun had left his phone inside his bag and didn’t realize Yujin was calling him.

“Daehyun ssi, we’re running low on eggs and icing sugar….I think you need to go down to the store and get some.” Sora said, popping her head out of the kitchen.

“Yeah…I need to bake another batch of Macarons…there isn’t enough.” Youngjae joined in.

“All right…I’ll be right back…” Daehyun replied as he took off his apron and rushed outside.

He took the bicycle they had bought to run errands and got on and started riding down the sidewalk towards the store to get the ingredients.

 

Yujin was just walking down the sidewalk aimlessly; she didn’t know where to go or what to do. Daehyun wasn’t answering his phone…maybe he didn’t want to see her.

She sighed as she looked around her, wondering if any of the cafes around was the one that Daehyun opened when suddenly she heard the sound of a bell. She recognized this sound…it was the bell on the bracelet she gave Daehyun for his birthday…

Yujin spun around as she saw a guy on a bike speed past her, he was going to fast so she couldn’t really see his face but the sound of the bell was definitely coming from him. She watched as he stopped a few feet away in front of a café and got off his bike, Yujin became overwhelmed with emotions as she moved her eyes to his face….it was Daehyun…

Daehyun grabbed the plastic bag of ingredients that was hanging from his bike and was about to rush back inside the café when suddenly….

“Daehyun ah…” Yujin called, still standing at her spot and staring at Daehyun.

Daehyun blinked his eyes as he heard Yujin’s voice calling him, he wondered if he was just hearing things…but there it was again…

“Daehyun ah….Jung Daehyun…”

Daehyun took a deep breath as he spun around, Yujin was there in front of him…smiling at him…

Please log in to read the full chapter