How can everything of you be so pretty? Everything of you is pretty without a flaw.

Severely
Please log in to read the full chapter

Song: 다 예뻐 (All Pretty) - Youngjae & Sunhwa

Daehyun, Sora and Youngjae were busy carrying boxes onto the pickup truck, they were going over to the shop to clean up and set up everything and get ready for business.

“All right! That’s the last one…” Youngjae said, jumping off the back off the pickup truck.

He was about to open the door of the passenger seat to get in when Sora stopped him.

“Jakkamman!” Sora said, stopping Youngjae with her hand.

“What?” Youngjae asked, raising his eyebrows at Sora.

“You…sit at the back…the passenger seat’s for Daehyun.” Sora smiled, pointing to the back of the truck.

“Yah! I’m your sunbaenim! How can you be so disrespectful!” Youngjae shouted, bearing his teeth.

“Sora ssi…it’s okay…I’ll sit at the back..Sunbaenim can sit in the front.” Daehyun said, pulling off his gloves.

“Aniyo! Since we’re not working in the kitchen anymore…there are no ranks here…so technically…I don’t have to care about honorifics since we’re the same age huh…Youngjae ah~~!” Sora grinned, nudging Youngjae.

“Mwo!? Yyyyyoungjae ah!?” Youngjae protested, stomping his feet.

“Ppali yo! We’re gonna be late to pass the check!” Sora hurried, pushing Youngjae to the back.

Daehyun couldn’t help laughing at the both of them, he felt a little happier now that he had two friends by his side to keep him company.

“Aiishhh!!” Youngjae hissed, getting onto the back of the pickup truck.

“Daehyun ssi!” Sora called, getting into the driver’s seat.

“Oh! Coming…” Daehyun replied, getting into the passenger seat.

Sora started the car and they drove off.

Youngjae frowned as he crossed his legs and leaned against one of the boxes.

There was a strong gust of wind and he felt his cap lift from his head.

“Oh oh!!” Youngjae exclaimed, pressing his cap down on his head with his two hands.

“Aisshhh…Cha Sora…I’m gonna get you for making me sit at the back..” He mumbled, dusting the dirt away from his jeans.

Sora looked towards Daehyun as she drove down the road, he was looking out the window, quiet and not saying anything…he was unusually reserved again.

“Are you still…thinking about Yujin unnie?” Sora asked.

“Well…it’s not something you can forget just by saying you want to….” Daehyun replied, turning to face Sora.

Sora nodded thoughtfully.

“But like you once told me…I can’t continue sulking forever…so I’ve decided to open the café…”

“Daehyun ssi…just remember you’re not alone…you have me…and..Youngjae too!” Sora winked, pointing behind.

Daehyun laughed.

“I’m glad you guys are here.” He smiled.

 

After paying the landlord the rent, the three of them started taking out the cleaning tools and cleaning up the shop.

“Daehyun ssi…have you decided on what we’re gonna sell here?” Sora asked as she polished the glass window with a cloth.

“I was thinking of selling flower infused cakes and drinks…since the response was so great for the rose cake at the hotel…I’m sure it’ll be a hit.” Daehyun replied, dipping the mop into the pail and mopping the floor.

“That’s a great idea!” Sora agreed.

“Have you decided on the name of the shop?” Youngjae asked, looking out from behind the shelf he was cleaning.

“I was thinking of….Red Tulips..” Daehyun replied, looking towards Youngjae.

“Red Tulips?” Sora and Youngjae said in unison.

“It’s…Yujin’s favorite flower…she’s the one that inspired me to make the rose cake…also she’ll know where to find me…if she comes back…” Daehyun explained.

“Yujin? The hotel hwejangnim’s daughter? Your girlfriend…?” Youngjae asked.

Daehyun just nodded.

“Ahhhh….you must love her a lot…you’re even dedicating the café to her…” Youngjae said.

There was silence in the room after Youngjae said that.

Sora decided to break the silence so she soaked the cloth she was holding in the pail of water and then splashed some water at Youngjae with the wet towel.

“Yah! What are you doing!?” Youngjae exclaimed, taking a step back.

“Water fight!!” Sora smirked, splashing somemore water at him.

“Aiisshh!! My new jacket!!” Youngjae exclaimed, pulling off his sky blue colored baseball jacket and throwing it aside.

“Cha Sora! You’re gonna ge

Please log in to read the full chapter