What kind of love ends happily? It's all a lie....

Severely
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/n: It was so exciting writing this chapter!! Hope you guys enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing~ ;D

Song:  다시 돌아와 - Infinite (Describes Myungsoo's Feelings)

 

Yujin woke up to the soft sound of Daehyun’s breathing, she smiled as she sat up in bed pulling off the covers and swinging her legs onto the ground careful not to wake Daehyun up.

Yujin touched the walls as she made her way to the kitchen, it was Daehyun’s birthday today and she wanted to get up early and surprise him…that’s why she asked Daehyun to teach her how to make the cake yesterday without him knowing.

Yujin loaded the coffee powder into the coffee machine and switched it on but not without spilling bits of the coffee powder all over the kitchen counter.

Soon the smell of freshly brewed coffee filled the room and Yujin grabbed a mug, she tried to estimate where to pour the coffee but some of it spilled over the side of the cup and scalded her hand slightly.

“Ahhh…” Yujin winced as she felt the hot coffee on her hand.

After finishing pouring the coffee Yujin placed it nicely on the dining table together with the cake she and Daehyun baked yesterday.

Yujin gave a satisfied sigh as she placed Daehyun’s present beside the cake, it was a black braided bracelet with a bronze colored bell hanging from it.

 

Myungsoo was walking back and forth around the living room with his phone to his ear, the were dark circles under his eyes indicating that he didn’t sleep much the whole of last night.

He had been trying to call Yujin but she wasn’t picking up, his brows were knitted together and he definitely wasn’t in the best of moods right now.

Yujin had left her phone in her bag and didn’t hear it ringing at all.

“Myung…soo…O…ppa…”

“Myung…soo…O…ppa…” Yujin’s phone continued to ring until Myungsoo got the voicemail.

“Arghhh!!” Myungsoo let out a frustrated cry as he thre his phone onto the couch, this was not going to do he had to find where Yujin was now and bring her home immediately.

Myungsoo stormed into the kitchen.

“Ahjumma!” He shouted.

“Ahjumma!!”

“Yes yyess….what can I help you with sir?” The helper said, running towards Myungsoo.

“Where’s Chauffeur Gong?” Myungsoo demanded.

“He’s probably out in the garden sir.” The helper replied.

“Get him here now! Tell him I want to see him immediately.” Myungsoo ordered.

“Yes Sir..” The helper nodded as she hurried out of the kitchen towards the garden.

There was fire in Myungsoo’s eyes as he lowered himself onto the couch.

“Yujin hadn’t come home the whole night….she probably spent the night with Daehyun!!” A voice screamed in his head.

“Sir! You asked for me?” Chauffeur Gong spoke, standing in front of Myungsoo.

“Where did you take Agasshi yesterday!?” Myungsoo shouted, standing up from his seat.

“Sir…I…” Chauffeur Gong stuttered under Myungsoo’s menacing stare.

“Tell me now or you’ll lose your job immediately!!” Myungsoo shouted, grabbing Chauffeur Gong by his shirt collar.

“Sir…agasshi…told me not to tell you but….” Chauffeur Gong started, looking nervously at the ground.

“She went to meet a guy…I think they went to the villas at Bugaksan….”

Myungsoo took a deep breath as he let go of Chauffeur Gong’s shirt.

“Bugaksan…?” He mumbled, laughing at the same time.

“Sir…” Chauffeur Gong started, but Myungsoo had already headed for the door.

Myungsoo got into his car and started the engine, speeding off and almost scraping the automatic gate, which had not fully opened yet with the side of his car.

 

Yujin was finishing up laying the table when there was a knock on the room door.

“Who is it?” Yujin asked, walking to answer the door.

“It’s me…” Myungsoo’s voice sounded.

He was trying his best and using all of his effort to speak nicely when all he wanted to do was shout right now.

Yujin thought for a while, hesistating to open the door for Myungsoo…she wondered why he had come here. Was he here to make trouble?

Yujin finally decided to open the door for Myungsoo.

“Oppa….why are you here?” Yujin asked.

Myungsoo took a deep breath as he stared at Yujin’s face, Yujin could feel the tension and heat vibrating from his body. He definitely wasn’t in a good mood.

“Julia…that’s enough, come with me..I’ll take you home.” Myungsoo tried to speak calmly.

“Oppa…I…”

“I’m not giving you a choice right now! Come with me!” He raised his voice, grabbing Yujin’s arm.

Yujin jumped as she felt Myungsoo’s grip on her arm.

“Oppa…I don’t think we can talk right now…” Yujin said, trying to wriggle her arm out of Myungsoo’s tight grip.

She managed to slip her arm away and was about to close the door when Myungsoo stopped the door from closing with his foot.

“I said come with me!!” His voice was filled with anger now, he grabbed Yujin’s wrist and pulled her out of the room.

“Oppa!!! Stop!!! It hurts!!” Yujin screamed as Myungsoo dragged her along, she was scared now and tears were running down her cheeks.

“Oppaaa….it hurts…” Yujin sobbed.

Myungsoo threw Yujin’s hand down as they stood in front of his car.

“You spent the night with him didn’t you!? In the same room….in the same bed!!!” He shouted, grabbing Yujin’s shoulders and shaking her.

“Why did you lie to me huh!? Why didn’t you pick up my calls!!?? I was so worried about you I couldn’t even sleep! Did you have a good sleep!? I bet you did! With that bastard next to you!” Myungsoo continued.

Yujin raised her arm and slapped Myungsoo in the face.

“Because I knew if I told

Please log in to read the full chapter