Palli Nawa

BOY vs GIRL

 

 

Wooyoung walked past 3 small desks positioned in front of the library entrance, over to a man behind a large reception desk “Ah yeah excuse me I’m here for tutoring” he said.

The man nodded “Those are the study tables” he told him, pointing at the desks he’d just passed “If you sit there your tutor will find you”

Thanking him, he took a seat at one of the edge tables and took a quick look around, noting there were quite a few students around looking at books and studying. Getting out his study gear, he counted his assignment slips and squirmed “So much. How do people keep up in this place?”

A backpack suddenly thumped loudly onto the desk so he looked up and froze as the bag owner roughly pulled the chair opposite him from the desk and plonked down on it.

You? What are you doing? He’s not…

Fearing the worst, Wooyoung tensed “You can’t sit there my tutor will be here soon” he told him.

Slouching back lazily in his chair, he put his hands in his blazer pockets “I am your tutor” he said, glaring at him.

Wooyoung closed his eyes and leaned forward, covering his face with his palms. Out of all the students in this school how did I end up with him?

 


 

“Text him”

Junho took out his phone and looked at it “I’ve already text him twice. He’s not answering”

Nichkhun scowled "That boy's got balls" Taking off to that stupid school without telling them

“Not that I’m complaining but why are we skipping school to visit Cho Won?” Junho asked, pulling out a Pepero box, as they crossed the street.

Nichkhun glanced over to see him shoving handfuls of it into his mouth and got a sudden feeling of Déjà vu, an image of Sue Ji flashing before him “There’s something weird going on” he told him.

Wooyoung wasn’t the type to hang up on him but ever since his breakup he’d been acting out of it. If this change was because of Ji Nah he'd have to beat some sense into him. No girl was worth irritating your friends this much.    

Junho chuckled “No kidding. How did he even get in? If anyone should be there it should be you since you’re the one rolling in cash” Nichkhun shot him a look and Junho grinned “A total Thai prince” he continued teasingly.

Grinding his teeth, he ignored him. Smartass always trying to make me angry

Junho continued “Well if the rich kid doesn’t want it, I could always go in his place” he said bringing his face close to Nichkhuns “You’d have to pay for my tuition though”

Nichkhun sneered “You’d be kicked out after the first day for ual harassment. Get lost” he said, pushing him away.

Junho chuckled “It’s not harassment when they aren't complaining besides...” he said confidently chewing another piece of Pepero “it’s good practice for when I meet my perfect match and get married”

Rolling his eyes, Nichkhun ignored him. Junhos idea of a perfect match was a perfect girl. In other words he was going to be a playboy forever since there were no such thing.

"Hyung were here" Arriving at the gates Junho went and peered through it while Nichkhun stopped a few meters away, keeping his distance.

Junho turned to him “Hyung are we going in or what?” he asked eagerly, waving him over.

Nichkhun shook his head “I’m not going in there” he answered.

His shoulders sagged with disappointment “Ay? Hyung why!? If I bunked school for this I wanna see some Cho Won girls for my trouble”

Rolling his eyes, he took out his cell phone and started texting “What trouble. It’s not like you like school anyway” he muttered.

Junho smiled and walked over to him “Ah I get it. You don’t want to step foot on enemy ground? how are we supposed to see Wooyoung then?”

“He’ll come out” he told him.

“How do you know?” he asked, leaning back on the iron of the fence.

Nichkhun glanced at him “Because he has to”

Folding his arms, he leaned back against the fence beside Junho and smirked.
 

208_photo2.jpg

Cho Won Library (Tutoring tables are the 3 at the front)